Closed Thread
Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Amandale and Gstef.

I also had good news today. We saw a heartbeat and measurements are on track.

Good luck with your move bow ties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan pics are awesome ladies!
    AFM I must be hormonal. I lost my sh&t at work today big time. Very unlike me so I can only put it down to hormones!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congratulations on the beautiful scans ladies!! @stillfuntrying I had some spotting too last night and it scared me half to death! Seems to have stopped now but all night I dreamt I was bleeding everywhere! Sooo scary!!
    I have my 5 week BT on Monday and I'm really hoping the numbers have gone up ok. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms yet and I'm hoping that's not a bad sign! Ah the stress doesn't end with the BFP does it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Willowglen it surely doesn't! Its just another obstacle! My spotting hasn't returned but I am being super careful with my pesseries! 5 weeks 5 days!! More bloods next Tue!
    Congrats on all the recent scans everyone! Im glad im waiting til 7 weeks 2 days because If I don't see a HB I wont relax til then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin.....once you see the heartbeat, you will STILL worry, trust me!!! I'm 9w1d and I'm now worrying until my next scan at 12.5w for Down's syndrome. I guess the worry lessens, but it never really goes away until you are giving birth and you hear your baby's cry. That's when you relax.....and then you worry about other things ...,like if they are going to feed well, sleep well, infections etc etc LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will ever stop worrying I'm now 12 weeks but waiting for my downs test results to come in so even though you get to you 3 month milestone it doesn't end. My nausea has completely gone now and I'm feeling great. I think I was lucky that I only had about 3 weeks of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling like history is repeating itself .its about now (8weeks) during my last pregnancy that my symptoms started fading, I dont feel as exhausted and definitely not as nauseous. DH isnt here so I dont want to go sit in emergency alone and get the horrible news when he isnt here to be with me in our sorrow. GP appt next Wednesday so I guess Ill have to wait til then to maybe get a HCG test to see if things are still doubling.
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 22-03-2014 at 11:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishnhope I know how you feel. I always start to panic when I haven't felt symptoms for a while. Not sure hcg is relevant at the 8 wk mark though. Better to try and get an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Wishnhope I know how you feel. I always start to panic when I haven't felt symptoms for a while. Not sure hcg is relevant at the 8 wk mark though. Better to try and get an ultrasound to make sure everything is ok?
    Ill try get an ultrasound but it'll be another week before I can see someone. I hate this sooo much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope thinking of you and praying all is ok
    good to know the worry never ends! I was thinking I would feel calmer after the 7 week scan too but guess not! Time sure is moving slowly!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (22-03-2014)