Closed Thread
Page 24 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Baby Stef!! We saw a little flicker of a heart beat and heard it ever so slightly!! so over the moon! Couldn't be any better for 6.5 weeks!! And yes there is only one!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1395191001.572800.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GStef fantastic news!!! How cute is it?!? Lol the sound is the most amazing thing in life. So small, and it has a beating heart! Such a humbling experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Baby Stef!! We saw a little flicker of a heart beat and heard it ever so slightly!! so over the moon! Couldn't be any better for 6.5 weeks!! And yes there is only one!! Attachment 51616

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    So cute ! Woohoo congrats !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Baby Stef!! We saw a little flicker of a heart beat and heard it ever so slightly!! ���������������� ���������������� �� so over the moon! Couldn't be any better for 6.5 weeks!! And yes there is only one!! Attachment 51616
    So amazing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats gstef!!!! So amazing! Good luck for all the scans coming up
    big hugs still fun trying that must have been sooo scary! I'm so glad I haven't had any spotting. It must play nasty games with your mind. I'm sure everything is fine though, your levels are amazing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Hi girls, Been a rough week, I got spotting at 4 weeks 3 days but it only lasted 6hrs and was completely gone, and Monday (5 weeks 1 day) I was putting in my pesseries and had brown blood all over my finger! I freaked!! I had spotting that never made it onto my panties but I checked that often I probably didn't give it a chance LOL it continued a faint brown mixed in with the pesserie discharge and at about 4pm wiped pink! t was only the one wipe but made me really uneasy, I have had cramping since day one. So my bloods at 4 weeks 3 days was 647 at 4 weeks 5 days was 1447 and 5 weeks 2 days was 11,100 I think everything is fine but I hate this spotting crap!! I haven't had ANY since the pink I seen yesterday but it scares the crap out of me!! Bloods are awesome but!! I booked my 7 week U/S yesterday for Apr 1st, I have another blood test Tue next week.
    Iv read 60% of pregnant women get spotting obviously it's good to get checked but try not to panic my nanny had spotting throughout her whole pregnancy! Lol some people do get that must have been a shock though I would freak out to I hope everything is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin - dunno if this is you guys but everytime I've fallen pregnant and I get spotting (sometimes brown/pink or even RED..scary!!!) and it didn't get heavy, it was always due to us having s3x during the first trimester. The ob said to just wait til after the first trimester is gone for us to resume again ( I had spotting at about 4.5w for about a week it was brown.
    Last edited by frenchy81; 19-03-2014 at 14:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spotting can be normal, but always best to get checked out. I have told DH no intercourse until I know it's safe and baby doing well.. that's not to say we can't do other stuff!!! That is when I am not bloated, in pain from gas or passed out from tiredness!!!

Ahhh I may not be around over the next few days... Am off for two weeks now! DH and I are getting the keys to our newly built house tomorrow and we are moving in on Saturday!!! So taking the time to relax and settle in.. plus will be good now in resting for our lil bub.

Having some issues with getting internet set up too so hopefully it won't be too long before I am back on properly. I will pop in as much as I can when I have wi-fi!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin how frustrating about the spotting, I hope it clears up quickly! Great that your blood tests have been good!
    @GStef how gorgeous! It must have been so excited to see baby and hear the heart beat.

I have my 7 week scan on Monday and am literally counting down the minutes - I think I will feel a lot better seeing baby in there.

Hope you are all traveling well! I have been completely wiped out and have had to take time off work as all i want to do is sleep.

Thinking of you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool congrats on the new house!!! How exciting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frenchy81 For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (19-03-2014)