Closed Thread
Page 18 of 105 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeforlife View Post
    oh Amandale you poor thing, try not to worry. I have very similar pain doing no 2's and TMI alert I put it down to constipation and gas and bloating which has really been full on for me!
    Ive also been getting random sharp pains but have been putting it down to things moving around and growing.
    It is so hard waiting for these scans isn't it! I hope the 2 weeks fly by for you so you can have peace of mind.
    Thank you I hope you are right

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 - I've had three ectopics and none have been painful until week 8/9. And the pain is unbearable.....like so that u really KNOW that you need to be at the hospital. The biggest sign of ectopics at this early stage of pregnancy is abnormal low rising HCG levels. You won't feel any pain until at least week 8/9 of the pregnancy.

And @totalkaos - I had both my tubes removed too, because of all the ectopics. However, the doctors removing my last tube said to me that he has had cases where those patients who had their tubes removed, had IVF, had gotten pregnant, BUT still had an ectopic....the embryo had gone and implanted in the stub of the tube.how horrible!!! I asked my ob and he confirm that it does happen. OMG! that's why they scanned me at 4w4d just to see that the sac and the yolk sac was in the uterus.
    Last edited by frenchy81; 15-03-2014 at 12:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the hospital and have had a scan turns out I have ohss and my left ovary is the size of a grapefruit !! They said it will go down and that the can't see the baby sack yet obviously so can't rule out ectopic but they think the pain would be my ovary Im also full of fluid pretty scary to see on the screen but they said once the placenta kicks in and produces its own hormones the ovary will shrink back down scary stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @Amandale1727 - I've had three ectopics and none have been painful until week 8/9. And the pain is unbearable.....like so that u really KNOW that you need to be at the hospital. The biggest sign of ectopics at this early stage of pregnancy is abnormal low rising HCG levels. You won't feel any pain until at least week 8/9 of the pregnancy.

And @totalkaos - I had both my tubes removed too, because of all the ectopics. However, the doctors removing my last tube said to me that he has had cases where those patients who had their tubes removed, had IVF, had gotten pregnant, BUT still had an ectopic....the embryo had gone and implanted in the stub of the tube.how horrible!!! I asked my ob and he confirm that it does happen. OMG! that's why they scanned me at 4w4d just to see that the sac and the yolk sac was in the uterus.
    Omg! I had no idea of that! That is horrible! Well there goes that theory huh? Wow thank god it hasn't happened again to you, you have been through more then enough heart ache

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg amadale how scary!! I'm glad it will go away, is there anything they could give you for the pain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    Omg amadale how scary!! I'm glad it will go away, is there anything they could give you for the pain?
    The pain isn't to bad at the moment so it's ok just waiting around they did about bt for beta and I have a catheter in incase I need fluids should be ok I just want to make sure bub is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 I'm so glad you went to hospital to get it checked out. How many weeks are you??

I'm sooo happy that it's not an ectopic for you....I hope the left ovary will stop playing up on you. For me my right ovary is causing a bit of pain for me from my OHSS in dec! It is a lot smaller than yours though at 3cm, I can't believe that it will only start to settle when the placenta kicks in! That's at the 12w mark isn't it???
    @totalkaos - yeah I totally freaked out when I got preggers and I had pain in my right ovaries. I had thought that it was another ectopic! I think it is extremely unfortunate is that was to happen! You would think that removing the tubes would be a guaranteed thing wouldn't you? Let's just thank our lucky stars everything so far, is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy81 View Post
    @Amandale1727 I'm so glad you went to hospital to get it checked out. How many weeks are you??

I'm sooo happy that it's not an ectopic for you....I hope the left ovary will stop playing up on you. For me my right ovary is causing a bit of pain for me from my OHSS in dec! It is a lot smaller than yours though at 3cm, I can't believe that it will only start to settle when the placenta kicks in! That's at the 12w mark isn't it???
    @totalkaos - yeah I totally freaked out when I got preggers and I had pain in my right ovaries. I had thought that it was another ectopic! I think it is extremely unfortunate is that was to happen! You would think that removing the tubes would be a guaranteed thing wouldn't you? Let's just thank our lucky stars everything so far, is good.
    I am 4 weeks and 4 days
    My left ovary is 180ml !! It is huge and has cycle in it that have hemmeroaged inside pretty scary and I have mild to moderate ohss I'm glad I went to I am at home now resting I feel fine just heavy and have to get up lightly haha explains the sharp pains tho and I will be getting another scan next week where we should be able to see the sack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I went to the hospital and have had a scan turns out I have ohss and my left ovary is the size of a grapefruit !! They said it will go down and that the can't see the baby sack yet obviously so can't rule out ectopic but they think the pain would be my ovary Im also full of fluid pretty scary to see on the screen but they said once the placenta kicks in and produces its own hormones the ovary will shrink back down scary stuff
    So glad you are ok! OHSS is awful I had it with my first pregnancy and is painful and dangerous! Are you still in hospital? I had to have a drain put in as the fluid wasnt moving, make sure you demand one if nothing starts happening, its painful but safest for you. Bubs will be fine no matter what. Look after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    So glad you are ok! OHSS is awful I had it with my first pregnancy and is painful and dangerous! Are you still in hospital? I had to have a drain put in as the fluid wasnt moving, make sure you demand one if nothing starts happening, its painful but safest for you. Bubs will be fine no matter what. Look after yourself.
    Oh that sounds scary hopefully it all moves by itself I have been peeing alot so hopefully that's the Fluid ! Lol