Closed Thread
Page 17 of 105 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's probably everything stretching. I've gotten some pretty sharp pains but none last very long.

I think if u are really this worried, give the clinic a call. But they do sound normal to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a toasted bacon sandwich for breaky this morning. Omg was delicious. Don't normally eat bacon at all. Will possibly be having another one for lunch though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    It's probably everything stretching. I've gotten some pretty sharp pains but none last very long.

I think if u are really this worried, give the clinic a call. But they do sound normal to me.
    Mine dont last long either only about 15 seconds at most and I pressed on my left side and it doesn't hurt so maybe that's a good sign
    Thanks for the reassurance girls it hasent gotten worse or anything but if it does ill call I did speak to them about it at one point the nurse thinks it could just be everything stretching but that that's why they do the scan at 6 weeks to make sure so I guess ill have to wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    I had a toasted bacon sandwich for breaky this morning. Omg was delicious. Don't normally eat bacon at all. Will possibly be having another one for lunch though.
    Yumm ! i had chicken noodle soup and a roll haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had crumpets
    All I want is carbs tho. Chips n gravy is the highest contender!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I'm getting really concerned that I may have an ectopic pregnancy and I really really hope it isn't that would be devastating !
    My first scan isn't for another 2 weeks but sorry TMI alert- I have had alot of pain while doing number 2s I did always have some pain before I was pregnant especially in my left side due to my tube being blocked and endo but now it's worse. I have been getting random small sharp pains in my left side they only last a few seconds but defiantly located on the left side I have always been tender there especially with ultrasounds which makes it hard to judge could it be that my uterus is expanding and pushing everything like the nurse said ? Or first signs on an ectopic
    I haven't had any spotting or bleeding no Nauseousness but last night whn I hopped into bed I got a strong cramp feeling in my left side shooting up it lasted about 10 seconds and I haven't felt it since I really cannot wait 2 weeks to hear if I do or don't I just want to know
    Has anyone had anything similar or know anything about it ?

oh Amandale you poor thing, try not to worry. I have very similar pain doing no 2's and TMI alert I put it down to constipation and gas and bloating which has really been full on for me!
    Ive also been getting random sharp pains but have been putting it down to things moving around and growing.
    It is so hard waiting for these scans isn't it! I hope the 2 weeks fly by for you so you can have peace of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 90Bayside View Post
    Haha! All I want is pancakes with bacon and maple syrup!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Mine dont last long either only about 15 seconds at most and I pressed on my left side and it doesn't hurt so maybe that's a good sign
    Thanks for the reassurance girls it hasent gotten worse or anything but if it does ill call I did speak to them about it at one point the nurse thinks it could just be everything stretching but that that's why they do the scan at 6 weeks to make sure so I guess ill have to wait
    The waiting sucks amandale! If you ever do get too concerned definitley call the clinic, stretching in the first week or so is very common I thought AF was in her way the whole time (my pain was all central) the fact they're short lived and not constant Im sure is a good sign. Counting the days til your scan.

Mine is Monday and Im terrified.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chips n gravy sounds amazing bow ties. Maybe that's what I'll have for lunch

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 90Bayside For This Useful Post:

Bow Ties Are Cool  (15-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post

The waiting sucks amandale! If you ever do get too concerned definitley call the clinic, stretching in the first week or so is very common I thought AF was in her way the whole time (my pain was all central) the fact they're short lived and not constant Im sure is a good sign. Counting the days til your scan.

Mine is Monday and Im terrified.
    Thank you good luck you will be fine ! Af cramps are defiantly normal everyone iv spoken to gets the same thing,
    enjoy your scan