Closed Thread
Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Went to the doctors and got my referal for my 6 week scan ! So exciting I'm currently 4 weeks and 3 days !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin - I get nausea all the time in the car now....normal but weird ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Anyone getting motion sickness and dizziness? I get it in the car or sometimes watching TV I will spin out... Normal????
    Im coping it big time sitting still! Ive heard alot of people getting motion sickness and dizziness (dizziness can be an indication of something wrong eg deficency so see your dr if you're concerned) Def normal Id say though.

This exhaustion is killer I took the day off to try catch up on sleep and Im still knackered! Lets hope bubba is draining me so she can be healthy and strong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My biggest thing at the moment is still the gas!! My stomach hurts from being so bloated and gassy constantly. Hoping it will ease once off the crinone. Am down to one every 2nd night now.

Next would be exhaustion, and now can't sleep (mostly from being super uncomfortable from the gas), and peeing constantly!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    My biggest thing at the moment is still the gas!! My stomach hurts from being so bloated and gassy constantly. Hoping it will ease once off the crinone. Am down to one every 2nd night now.

Next would be exhaustion, and now can't sleep (mostly from being super uncomfortable from the gas), and peeing constantly!!!
    I have the exact same feeling ! Glad it's not just me lol sometimes it even hurts to roll over in bed and yep iv been exhausted to, Can't wait till the second trimester when things get abit better Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh the pain is horrid!!!
    Though I think I would prefer that over being sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post
    Oh the pain is horrid!!!
    Though I think I would prefer that over being sick.
    I agree ! And yep it is horrible

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting really concerned that I may have an ectopic pregnancy and I really really hope it isn't that would be devastating !
    My first scan isn't for another 2 weeks but sorry TMI alert- I have had alot of pain while doing number 2s I did always have some pain before I was pregnant especially in my left side due to my tube being blocked and endo but now it's worse. I have been getting random small sharp pains in my left side they only last a few seconds but defiantly located on the left side I have always been tender there especially with ultrasounds which makes it hard to judge could it be that my uterus is expanding and pushing everything like the nurse said ? Or first signs on an ectopic
    I haven't had any spotting or bleeding no Nauseousness but last night whn I hopped into bed I got a strong cramp feeling in my left side shooting up it lasted about 10 seconds and I haven't felt it since I really cannot wait 2 weeks to hear if I do or don't I just want to know
    Has anyone had anything similar or know anything about it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amandale1727 you poor love you sound so scared. Big hugs! I'm sure it's just everything getting pushed around but I can understand you being nervous. Around the 4-6 week mark sometimes when I rolled over in bed or stretched I felt, almost like a rip/stab feeling in my right side. They scared me too but they have gone now so I'm sure it was just everything moving.
    Just a thought but i had bad endo in both my tubes, the fs showed me a photo of them and they looked like spider webs, but I got them both removed, 1 because they were completely useless but 2 because then I didn't have to consider eptopic having a chance. I'm not sure how bad yours are but maybe after bubs is born, if you are planning more cycles, you might want to consider it. I'm so thankful it's one thing I can take off my list of worries.
    Bring on your scan!!! I'm sure everything is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by totalkaos View Post
    @Amandale1727 you poor love you sound so scared. Big hugs! I'm sure it's just everything getting pushed around but I can understand you being nervous. Around the 4-6 week mark sometimes when I rolled over in bed or stretched I felt, almost like a rip/stab feeling in my right side. They scared me too but they have gone now so I'm sure it was just everything moving.
    Just a thought but i had bad endo in both my tubes, the fs showed me a photo of them and they looked like spider webs, but I got them both removed, 1 because they were completely useless but 2 because then I didn't have to consider eptopic having a chance. I'm not sure how bad yours are but maybe after bubs is born, if you are planning more cycles, you might want to consider it. I'm so thankful it's one thing I can take off my list of worries.
    Bring on your scan!!! I'm sure everything is fine
    That's a good idea thank you I really hope it is just everything being pushed around I so badly want this baby