Closed Thread
Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bow Ties Are Cool - I'm sooooo happy for you Hun! Have been thinking of you! Feel so relieved! You must be stoked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, I'm 11 weeks tomorrow and I have to say the nausea is finally easing and I never threw up once. I hope everyone's morning sickness passes smoothly also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ATM we are enjoying the food of Thailand. We are in Phuket and the heat has worked wonders on my nausea. That's why we were so relieved to see bubba just before we left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BowTies and Amandale - that my due date too! Busy day that day!

BowTies Im so pleased to hear you HCG is moving in the right direction. That must be such a relief!

AFM - had my first Blood test on wednesday (4wks exactly) - HcG 369!! Wow. Got another one tomorrow, so hopefully thats going to tell a good story too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby good news on the nausea finally passing. Can't wait for mine to pass too ....no vomiting yet either.

Are you excited about the 12w scan? I know they test for Down's syndrome and stuff which is nervewrecking, but I look at the positive side, it's also the first chance you get to see your baby with all it's bits and pieces together. And it no longer resembles an alien! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bow Ties Are Cool View Post

in shock... good shock.... HCG has risen from 14 to 52!!!! That's almost quadrupled!!!!

So going by EPU dates, I am due on the 19th November!!!!!!!!!!!
    Woohoo congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bowties!! there are a few of us that where cycling together last year!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi frenchy, yeah I've had the harmony blood test already and waiting for the results. This is a new blood test which can be done at 10 weeks and replaces amnio etc. its non invasive and you get to know sooner. It's pretty pricey because they send your bloods to the US. The OB steered me in that direction to avoid amnio. I'm 43 so in a high risk category anyway based on age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Helsbaby how long is the wait?? I didn't know about this test, that's great there is an alternative to the amnio as the risk of miscarriage due to that test is pretty high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone getting motion sickness and dizziness? I get it in the car or sometimes watching TV I will spin out... Normal????