Closed Thread
Page 12 of 105 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also had my first bt at 10dp3dt and it was 72 which they said was good for where I was at they hope for above 50 I have another one tomorrow and I have been so anxious this whole time I really hope the first 3 months fly by I just want to feel it and announce it to the world ! First scan will be at around 7 weeks ill be pretty anxious till then like most.

Iv Been craving carbs to !!!! And cheese and blueberries haha iv eaten a punnet of blueberries a day !

My day today was

Breakfast: two slices whole grain toast
    Snack 4 milk arrowroot biscuits
    Lunch a seed roll with ham and cheese
    Afternoon a punnet of blueberries
    1 snack Cadbury chocolate
    And tonight having fajitas !! Haha

My pregnancy symptoms have been sore boobs coming and going which is apparently normal
    Headaches, so so so tired and sleepy yawning all day and getting comments at work " are we keeping you up? Lol"
    And bloated incredibly bloated but I think that could be the carbs and also ivf. This morning I had a freak out that this could be ectopic as I was getting some twinges and small pains in my left side where my blocked tube is and so I freaked out and googled ! Haha when u spoke to her she said my levels were abit to high to be that at the time when I had the test and that I should be fine and wouldn't feel and ectopic yet so it wouldn't be that she also said the progesterone produces lots of fluid which cramps everything.

Anyway I'm feeling better about it now and looking forward to the scan the next 5 weeks will b so slow ! I just wanna see it lol
    Congrats to everyone here I hope we all have healthy full term pregnancies followed by healthy bubs !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay welcome to our newbies!! It's so exciting to see you all here! It's taking forever to get to 12 weeks hehe!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone elses pets acting oddly since your BFP? My two dogs are usually quite cuddly but now its excessive! I cant sit anywhere without one of them directly next to me. Cute but annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls !! After 8 ivf cycles we got our BFP 2 weeks ago... Still in shock but so happy! Hcg has been increasing nicely with yesterday result at 4706! I'm 6 weeks today! First Scan on wed 19 march. Making me due around the 6th November!! 😊🙊

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi girls !! After 8 ivf cycles we got our BFP 2 weeks ago... Still in shock but so happy! Hcg has been increasing nicely with yesterday result at 4706! I'm 6 weeks today! First Scan on wed 19 march. Making me due around the 6th November!! ���������������� �

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Congrats Gstef! Ive cycled with you somewhere along your journey so glad you finally got your bubba.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    Can i pls join in?
    I got my bfp on 10/3 though my bt is booked for tomorrow morning
    I am feeling really exhausted and have had the such a sore throat its unbearable! I dont remember feeling so crap with my first pregnancy but I feel like im just getting by at the moment. Im currently lying on the couch while dd is asleep! So much to do but no energy!!
    Hope everyone else is feeling ok and CONGRATULATIONS again to all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats olismumma and gstef! Welcome aboard!! So excited to be sharing this time with all you lovely ladies

8. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkaos For This Useful Post:

olismumma  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    QUestion... for those of you that have had cramps like it was AF coming.. how long into the pregnany have these lasted??

I am assuming mine are mostly from the crinone, and whilst they feel like AF.. they are also somewhat different.

Just curious to know how long they might last for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Hopeforlife, 90bayside, bow ties are cool, amandale, gstef and olimumma!!

wishnhope I had to have popcorn chicken as soon as you mentioned it lol my dogs have been extra affectionate which is weird cos they usually go to DH

Awesome Beta stillfuntryin!!

Frenchy so glad your ob appointment went well.

90bayside sorry to hear you have terrible ms already.

afm had some spotting on the weekend and ended up at the hospital. bubsicle had a heart rate of 175 and measured spot on. I had to have the anti-D injection due to being o negative though. besides that been feeling super sick most days but not vomiting, and have weird cravings lol yesterday was cheese and cucumber sandwiches and corn flakes, neither of which i have had in years lol

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sparklemonkey For This Useful Post:

frenchy81  (14-03-2014),Gorgette  (13-03-2014),olismumma  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dogs are especially in tune with our bodies.

My pooch used to live with my Dad, and for weeks she was REALLY REALLY sooky with him, wouldn't leave him alone. Didn't want to play. Just wanted to sit and cuddle with him. He then had a heart attack at work and subsequently had a stint put in.
    When he returned home, she took one look at him, looked him up and down, then toddled off and left him alone!