+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Be View Post
    Haha I am also addicted!

I can't stand Jackie... I actually feel sorry for Gina with this crap going on. I haven't seen the latest ep as i was too tired last night, but yeah - not a Jackie fan at all. And that Andrea seems meh as well. She's *****y and boring. Lydia is also a bit strange "Don't question my husband" LOL wft? What a weirdo!

Im looking forward to watching last night ep today while DS naps
    Oh Lydia is very weird, just wait til you see last night's ep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just watched the most recent ep. Jackie is completely lying about who started the crap at her birthday, it we her and her husband who started it! Holy moly...

And Andrea is an idiot. Nasty nasty!! I am loving and hating this show all at the same time lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hahha Lydia looking at art had me in stitches... What a load of pretentious ****

If someone told me that a glittery bear cost $75k I wouldn't be saying "oh that's reasonable" I'd be crying with laughter while walking out the door.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

kriista  (31-03-2014),Mod-Uniquey  (27-03-2014),waitsee  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Hahha Lydia looking at art had me in stitches... What a load of pretentious ****

If someone told me that a glittery bear cost $75k I wouldn't be saying "oh that's reasonable" I'd be crying with laughter while walking out the door.
    I thought the same thing. +

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post

Oh yeah completely agree! How bloody ridiculous!! Too much money and no brains (and taste) LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I literally spat coffee over poor DH head when Lydia was crapping on about how much of an art head she was and said she loved the panther cause it was called the Mona Lisa like the one in the Louvre in London!!! Um you mean Paris! Money can't buy brains obviously!

Did anyone notice in the group of women listening to Andreas book idea about working mums where the lady said she cooks and cleans her own house was the mum from My Kitchen Rules last year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    LMAO to Lydia saying the Mona Lisa is in the Louvre in London....hmmmm quite the art aficionado there! You could tell the person assisting them in the gallery just wanted these cashed up clueless desperately wanna-be posh women out of the gallery!

And shut up with the shine shine shine Jacquie you sound totally ridiculous.

I'm loving how absurd this show is but agree move onto something new rather than rehashing the Gina/Jacquie debate.

Will definitely keep watching.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm tempted to send Lydia some information on a painting my 4yo has done and see if she'll cough up about $20k for it. Hell, I could even get her to paper mâché something and sell it for a bit more!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anjalee For This Useful Post:

javic  (30-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post

Did anyone notice in the group of women listening to Andreas book idea about working mums where the lady said she cooks and cleans her own house was the mum from My Kitchen Rules last year?
    Omg!!! Thank you thank you thank you. I thought I recognized her from something and couldn't figure it out and it's been driving me insane!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know! I was pulling my hair out trying to place her then I thought of MKR and yep looked her up - the mums Angela and Melina with the big hair from last year!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (24-03-2014)