+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default Real housewives of Melbourne

I'm watching it now...

Pettifleur started that all up again. It was calm and she brought it all up again.

Actually they're all hanging up on Gina again this season. They all seem to take things out of context and twisting it.

I don't know I can keep watching this anymore. Grown women acting like children. Pettifleur is being horrible to gamble.
    Last edited by A-Squared; 14-04-2015 at 10:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You could tell by the way she reacted she said those nasty things about taking the new girls down. Why doesn't she just own it? She's quick to call everyone else out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    You could tell by the way she reacted she said those nasty things about taking the new girls down. Why doesn't she just own it? She's quick to call everyone else out!
    I think she said it but not in a.... Let's make them out to look stupid or whatever. It would have been a tongue in cheek comment about how they're the original housewives and there's new ones.

The others would have been looking for something to pin on Gina and make her look bad.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think many people understand Gina's personality. She has a certain humour that sensitive or unhumorous types might not understand. Like Pettifleur for example. Not a funny or joking bone in her body. Cant stand her!

I think Gina's comment would have been very tongue in cheek. She should just own it though. She said it so own it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Watching the latest episode now. Couldn't stop laughing at Lydia's comment to the little Filipino boy 'He's already reading National Geography' - sorry love, it's National Geographic!!

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I haven't watched Sundays yet but I think Gina is scarred from S1 and instead of being in a position of being the victim, she's protecting herself by being the bully this season.

Afterall that is why people are bullies - to stop others picking on them first.

It's a shame as I loved her in S1.

Oh and I can't believe what's her name actually said seventy oneth floor without even batting an eyelid or correcting herself. Hilarious!
    I had quite the giggle at the floor number too! And the National Geography! And yet she has been paying Gamble out about the way she pronounces words!

This show is so ridiculous it is hard to turn my head away I am so glued to the TV. I just can't believe women their age could be that way!

I love the facial expressions on Jackie's face during that last episode, I thought she was going to jump across the table and give Gina a punch in the face!

kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by desperatetofall View Post
    Watching the latest episode now. Couldn't stop laughing at Lydia's comment to the little Filipino boy 'He's already reading National Geography' - sorry love, it's National Geographic!!
    Hilarious, could not stop laughing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by desperatetofall View Post
    Hahaha I heard that too. She has said a few little mix ups in previous episodes too. I wonder if its because she knows shes being filmed and gets nervous or she actually thinks its called that lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1429006567.712631.jpg

At least she can poke fun at herself!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lauzy For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    Attachment 69299