+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    I'm just about to watch it now.
    Andrea reminds me of Edina from Ab Fab, but without one single endearing quality.

Attachment 53553
    ^^^^ Totally!!!! As she was bumbling down the street in her playsuit and floppy hat in such a ridiculously awkward manner - I was trying to recall which clumsy bumbling tragic character she reminded me of. She so is Eddie from Abfab! You could see her falling over her own feet and saying stupid things because there is no brain to mouth connection (oh wait the second one has already happened....repeatedly) what a truly tragic person

2. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Phony  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The scene in the cafe where Lydiot and Mandrea were bullying errrr...convincing Janet that she was ridiculous for trying to move forward beyond the drama with Gina was most likely the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I just can't fathom what these 'ladies' friends think of them. If I was high society I wouldn't want to caught dead with either of them after the behaviour that's been aired

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

aquarius24  (07-05-2014),monnie24  (28-04-2014),Phony  (28-04-2014),Serenity Love  (28-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by me+he&she=three View Post
    The scene in the cafe where Lydiot and Mandrea were bullying errrr...convincing Janet that she was ridiculous for trying to move forward beyond the drama with Gina was most likely the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. I just can't fathom what these 'ladies' friends think of them. If I was high society I wouldn't want to caught dead with either of them after the behaviour that's been aired
    Yep. Surely there is gonna be consequences to their behavior. Well i hope so. They can't block people in real life like they can online

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Andrea - 'I have everything'.

Uuumm, no. No you don't.
    Respect
    Humility
    Dignity
    Intelligence
    Decorum
    Fashion sense
    Compassionate
    And
    And
    And
    And.....

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (28-04-2014),me+he&she=three  (28-04-2014),Mod-Uniquey  (29-04-2014),Phony  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity...ourne-34661622

Holy smokes - what a great interview. Really highlights how articulate and intelligent Gina is. The fact she has associated herself with such a bevy of unbelievable idiots is obviously something she didn't sign up for and regrets. Must have been agony to have such a big gap between filming and showing and not to have an idea of how you would be portrayed or received.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (04-05-2014),Phony  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Andrea was walking down the street with a dildo up her backside!
    She's so filthy and horrid.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kriista For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (04-05-2014),Phony  (29-04-2014),Serenity Love  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I ******* loved the mandrea and gina confrontation!!! Gooooooo gina!! I was peeing myself laughing at the soap..and how Lydia should wash her vagina! The best hit was when gina stormed in front of Andrea trying to leave,so andrea just gave up and said " I'm gonna have champagne" and when gina said " yeah maybe you should have 7! Sealed the deal for me,andrea has a major drinking problem and that's prob why she has 5 nannies always looking after her kids. I can't wait for reunion,it's going to be EPIC!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to *Chels* For This Useful Post:

Phony  (29-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I loved the article bit bizzare how they arent reallu my friends but portrayed them to be! I would of really liked to see actual people who are close etc iykwim?

I love gina I think shes really genuine.

Andrea and Lydia omg- no your not rich your both crap. Lydia and her sex agreement!

I cant wait for reunion either bummer alex perry is hosting

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think Alex perry will be good don't ya think? he'll keep them in line! He's quit witted which is how you keep those cows in line.

Yeah Gina is good with the come backs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I read the Gina interview - I didn't realise it was filmed almost a year ago!

It makes sense now though - I did a search on the La Mascara range of cocktails (because they're now available in the shops) and the flavours are all different to what they had on the show. So clearly some time has passed between their launch party and getting the finished product on the shelves!