+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't believe I'm still watching this show... but I just can't turn away. So bad.

I wonder if they're going to do another season? If they do I wonder if Chyka would pull out. I know she comes across as the nice one but surely just being associated with the show can't be great for her business?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know, seriously, it was cringeworthy watching them invite each other to parties in front of the one they don't like and weren't inviting. Ugh.

You can see poor Chyka trying desperately to get them to act like adults but they just won't have it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Yeah, its getting boring! It makes sense what Gina is saying about the email about the lawsuit that it wasn't threatening the two girls. What part of that do they not understand.

I would rather see more of their individual lives than their stupid lives together as a group.

Its the producers fault for putting 6 rich women in situations they normally wouldn't be in, it creates drama and its annoying how only Chyka is on Gina's side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's driving me insane... how do you not know what CC means in an email?!?! Especially given they all claim to be so smart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I read today that Gina is unlikely to participate in season two.

Hardly surprising that she's not up for further personal attacks and pure high school mentality from grown women!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah yeah i found an article here:

http://www.yourtv.com.au/blog.aspx?b...wcomments=true

I like Gina on the show.... i think she offers a lot and if eel its sad she's been bullied off there. Looks like there is gonna be a reunion show as well as mentioned in this article where they will reveal what the content of her supposed 'threatening email'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric Boogaloo View Post
    I know, seriously, it was cringeworthy watching them invite each other to parties in front of the one they don't like and weren't inviting. Ugh.

You can see poor Chyka trying desperately to get them to act like adults but they just won't have it lol
    Yes and Andrea just made up her 'pamper party' on the fly, once she was told of Gina's dinner. Also Gina hadn't said she wasn't inviting her, just that she hasn't decided yet. But stupid Lydia has to go stir up trouble as usual. She has no brain for herself that woman.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so flipping awful this show. God I love it!

There is no show without Gina, the others are just fluff and easily replaceable - try finding another Gina Liano!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    It's so flipping awful this show. God I love it!

There is no show without Gina, the others are just fluff and easily replaceable - try finding another Gina Liano!
    Exactly .. i feel Andrea should get fired and Gina kept on. Apparently in the American ones they fire some of them.... Andrea needs to go. She's fricken evil.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    In the American ones they fire the boring ones - which it think is why they all try cause trouble to heat things up so they don't get fired!
    Did everyone laugh at how stupid Jackie and husband BGIRS are with trying to organise their cocktail line?? They have a launch party and box picked but no bottle and no drink yet!!!!