+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Just had a look at it on catch up.
    She does say that exactly. At the liberty belle party.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Geeze... I wonder what her husband thinks of his dumbarse wife's behavior. If i were him id be humiliated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Be View Post
    “You’ve gotta understand what’s triggered this (the fight). Because she’s lonely. And she’s so ugly. We’re rich. And that would annoy her.”

I don't remember Lydia saying that!! Holy cow.... I can't believe i missed that part! How the hell does she sleep at night even thinking that of another person, let alone saying it??
    Oh she definitely did.
    I had just watched it back when I came on here.
    Some parts of it were a bit muffled because they were talking over each other but they put up subtitles for the bits that were inaudible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by me+he&she=three View Post
    I loves Andria walking into the publisher to get an expert opinion, only to be told what she didn't want to hear and arguing about it, then coming out with an entirely different view of what just happened.
    I can't get over her!
    Wanting to write a book as a two fingered salute to a woman (she doesn't know) who might have made an off the cuff comment on her being a working mum?
    Time for some couch time Andrea!

Geeze... I wonder what her husband thinks of his dumbarse wife's behavior. If i were him id be humiliated.
    Oh yeah, did you hear her excuse for that.
    Oh I didn't want to bother you with this darling, you're too important for this...blah, blah, blah.
    Oh she's rotten!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually thought Andrea was a little embarrassed when talking to her hubby about it. And really, why didn't she go home and tell him straight away like most people would? I think she knows her behaviour was disgusting but won't admit it now - everything is Gina's fault.

Can't wait for next week, where Gina tells Janet the friendship is over (according to the preview). Janet is such a two faced cow, sad because I liked her at the start. She seemed real.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pesca77 For This Useful Post:

kriista  (18-04-2014),Phony  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I think that Janet wants to be careful/pally with Andrea because her husband is taking over the care of her son.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Oh she definitely did.
    I had just watched it back when I came on here.
    Some parts of it were a bit muffled because they were talking over each other but they put up subtitles for the bits that were inaudible.
    Oh wow so that ^^^ was in the aired show. I totally missed it as well...seems the only line they cut out was “Gina, she’s a dog. I don’t want to go to bed with someone that’s got fleas. She’s crossed the line, she’s got a gutter mouth.”

Ummmm very very classy Lidia - calling someone a dog. And I'm not sure who has the gutter mouth, Gina, who is always very articulate and composed (even in situations that would make most of us crumble) or Lidia, where everything she says is a double entendre veiled reference to sex. Blergh

9. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Pesca77;7738110]I actually thought Andrea was a little embarrassed when talking to her hubby about it. And really, why didn't she go home and tell him straight away like most people would? I think she knows her behaviour was disgusting but won't admit it now - everything is Gina's fault.

^^^ definitely embarrassed and clawing at him to try to keep him away from Gina. 'Oh who picked out your amazing suit...oh that's right I did (insert fake raucous laughter here)' I was embarrassed for her!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by me+he&she=three View Post
    Oh wow so that ^^^ was in the aired show. I totally missed it as well...seems the only line they cut out was “Gina, she’s a dog. I don’t want to go to bed with someone that’s got fleas. She’s crossed the line, she’s got a gutter mouth.”

Ummmm very very classy Lidia - calling someone a dog. And I'm not sure who has the gutter mouth, Gina, who is always very articulate and composed (even in situations that would make most of us crumble) or Lidia, where everything she says is a double entendre veiled reference to sex. Blergh

No that line was in there too.
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 15-04-2014 at 14:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I too can't stand andrea and Lydia. I think Andrea is just a complete moron. She is so delusional that I don't think she realises the stupid sh!t she says. That Lydia is just a puppet. I think she is just a follower. I hope these ladies watch the show and realise how awful they behave! Just goes to show that money doesn't buy you class

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    No that line was in there too.
    Ohhhh I need to start paying more attention! LOL I just read at the bottom of the mamamia blog that certain things are edited post their getting a copy. They mentioned that line specifically but maybe it made it in! I guess the producers are going for maximum ratings then - just sad

15. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-04-2014)