Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Aww, Rosie's out.
    Can't say I blame her though.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/real...rland-resigns/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Aww, Rosie's out.
    Can't say I blame her though.

http://www.mamamia.com.au/rogue/real...rland-resigns/
    She makes some great points. Especially that this whole hating Gina thing started with a fight between Jackie and Gina, Jackie is clearly over it after being BFFs at the Island getaway, so why can't the others get over it? They're just nasty girls who's heads are so far up their own ar$es that they have no idea how horrible they are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    “You’ve gotta understand what’s triggered this (the fight). Because she’s lonely. And she’s so ugly. We’re rich. And that would annoy her.”

I don't remember Lydia saying that!! Holy cow.... I can't believe i missed that part! How the hell does she sleep at night even thinking that of another person, let alone saying it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessed Be View Post
    “You’ve gotta understand what’s triggered this (the fight). Because she’s lonely. And she’s so ugly. We’re rich. And that would annoy her.”

I don't remember Lydia saying that!! Holy cow.... I can't believe i missed that part! How the hell does she sleep at night even thinking that of another person, let alone saying it??
    Yeah I don't remember that either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I watched that episode only today, and don't recall Lydia saying that either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lydia and Andrea need to take a long hard look at themselves. They are acting like children.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

^^^ Apparently Rosie gets an early version of the show and some bits are edited out. I can't believe that was said - it seems even the producers have a line they won't cross!

If it weren't for the horrid bullying which makes you feel very uncomfortable watching it, the show would continue to be a total cack.

I loves Andria walking into the publisher to get an expert opinion, only to be told what she didn't want to hear and arguing about it, then coming out with an entirely different view of what just happened.

And Jackie and her handbag husband IRSBG..organising the launch party before actually nailing down a product - classic!!!! I love it when Ben said yeah the scientist told us a few things we hadn't considered such as the container, contents (alcohol), shelf life, how it's bottled etc etc (oh deary me just a couple of details not fully nuttes out then!)

But wow I'm going to watch next week and if it keeps on along the same lines will cut and run. As strong a person as Gina is (and I'm sure she is no saint...but) it's unpalatable to watch someone being set upon like that. School yard behaviour from these supposedly mature women.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (14-04-2014),Phony  (15-04-2014),Serenity Love  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i agree, i don't know how much of the pack dog bullying i can handle...

BUT i wont lie... I am keen to see if they turn on Angela next... I saw on the previews for next week Lydia claiming Angela called her brainless. I really hope they start turning on each other, then that would win me back again lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Just had a look at it on catch up.
    She does say that exactly. At the liberty belle party.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Phony  (15-04-2014)