+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh noooo what happened to the mamamia blog?! Did it stop after ep 5? I haven't been able to find the latest one! That was my favourite part of watching the show - their episode by episode debrief was a total cack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by me+he&she=three View Post
    Oh noooo what happened to the mamamia blog?! Did it stop after ep 5? I haven't been able to find the latest one! That was my favourite part of watching the show - their episode by episode debrief was a total cack
    I know!!!! I couldn't find it either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Can someone remind me how Lydia has so much money? Is it all her husband or is she self made like a few others?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm pretty sure it's al her husbands - he owns a huge architect firm in Melbourne and apparently has heaps of properties

waitsee is offline “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to turn off the episode last night, it was so *****y against gina. Shine shine is just as bad as her hubby. I'm a bit green about how lucky lydia is, would love love the chance to study design at rmit. As for andrea and her 40k tennis court turf argh!

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg best trash tv ever!

I feel so sorry for Gina. Everyone's ganging up on her and I personally don't think she's done anything wrong. Of course I'm only seeing what's scripted ffor tv
    Andrea is the biggest b@#$h of them all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Andrea makes me sick - she is a horrible piece of work.
    Poor Gina, the women are acting like school girls.

It actually made me angry the ep last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How hot does Andrea thinks she is too!
    Ahhhh can't stand her.

Her saying she more intelligent and more busy "let's compete ill win". Wtf! How old are you woman?

If it's going to be all about ganging up on Gina I'm going to stop watching.
    Last edited by c386; 07-04-2014 at 06:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I've tape this weeks episode so I'll watch today. Chica is the only one I like as she's self made and seems so normal.

All I can see Gina did wring was mention demons, that's it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last nights ep made me so uncomfortable watching it!! Geezus those women are cruel! Typical teenage girl bullying is what they're doing. Its quite tragic watching women of their age behaving like that. Slagging off Gina's tan "Oh but her handbag is nice. I bet its a rip off" Like.... for real?

Andrea's hatred and jealousy of Gina is just ridiculous. Sadly i have been in Gina's shoes like that with a complete psychopath gunning for me and speaking to me like that, so that **** is definitely real. I guess lasts nights ep brought back some memories :\

I so hope they start to turn on each other soon. Lydia is not right in the head at all. She's either not intelligent, or she has a few screws loose... im not sure which one it is. All she has is her looks.... she's fricken weird. Questioning Gina all condescendingly on her relationship situation... like, what the hell was she trying to achieve? I think she was just trying to look tough to the others.... and Gina said it best She'll do what she wants. Oh man.... I just shook my head at that convo.

And I think Gina called it best too regarding Janet. She was getting put on the outer so had to win them over again by also having a issue with Gina. LOL bloody hilarious! She's a joke.

Gina and Chika are the only ones I have any respect for at this stage of the show. Even Jackie is a loose cannon that can't be trusted.

I am feeling very sorry for Gina, I hate seeing people get treated like that. She's handling it well though. And while she is pretty tough, it still would effect her to a level.
    Last edited by Serenity Love; 07-04-2014 at 10:13.