+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    Qua qua it's normal to be a bit teary after a BFN it's dealing with dashed hopes. I walked into my FS appointment yesterday and cried! Embarrassing but I'm sure they see it all the time.
    I am having another hysteroscopy with D&C together with laparoscopy on Tuesday. Then doing another stim cycle and transferring 2 frosties while the fresh embryos undergo PGD testing.. I'm tired just thinking about it! At least we have a plan.
    How are the jabs going sharlee? How's everyone else coping?
    Hi @babee I am interested that you are having another Hysteroscopy and D&C etc. I've had the same done a few years ago I wondered if they would get me to do another..... did they say why you should have another? Is it because the endo could grow back that quickly? I have had a few chemical pregnancies so perhaps that would indicate implantation was happening ok.

I hope I haven't left anyone off of my roll calls! It would never be intentional. I've been left off a few times though, I've nagged myself back on

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley
    I had my hysto about 4 or so months ago (all these procedures are starting to blur into 1)there are a couple of reasons for doing it again. Firstly nothing is implanting (I have now had 4 transfers) so my FS wants to check my tubes are not the issue with the lap. I think she has decided to throw another hysto in there as the last time she did an ET she found my cervix "tricky " so wants to investigate further. She says a good clean out also helps and she will do another uterine scratching to assist blood flow to the area. I'm hoping she does find an issue with my tubes... Otherwise it is just dodgey eggs....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @babee Yeah right, I thought it may have been lack of implantation that would prompt them to go in again. Hope they find something to fix!