+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey. My BT is Monday and I did a HPT today and it's negative again so not looking good we have 5 frosties after 5 stim cycles a failed FET and a Hysteroscopy and D&C as well as a uterine scratching! All resulting in 4 transfers and it's now looking like 4 BFNs. I am wondering if it will ever happen for us! I am so tempted to look for a surrogate but my husband is dead against it...... I need a meeting with my FS.. So many questions.
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How beautifully said butterfly39. Tww must be tortures babee.
    I have a question. I am on another thread only a newbie as I am with all this. They do a roll call and have left me off it every time. Am I being a over sensitive weirdo? Do I say something? I thought it would be good to share with people that understand.:-(.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Babee, nooooo I am so sorry hun. I hope it is a late implanter, I really do. So do you have a few frosties left? xo Keep me posted and best of luck for Monday.

I want to use donor sperm but my hubby is against that too for us so I hear you. But at the end of the day a surrogate still is completely your baby. My hubby hates the thought of it been my baby and none of him in there.

I will be starting the Gonal F tonight so seems okay to go. FS did say he will cancel if he isn't happy with my follicles so it really be a day by day cycle.

Sarahf sometimes the other threads move so fast it is hard to keep up. Don't be worried about it. I honestly don't think they missed you on purpose. I would post and point it out to them that you aren't on the RC. I have to admit though I have felt the same as you before so I left BH because of that. Most of the ladies on BH are lovely but you will encounter a few nasties. I found that the best thing was to find the right threads, plus I have blocked about three people. I have to add if your referring to a monthly IVF thread they are really fast paced so they definitely would have just overlooked you. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks sharlee. Maybe I will jump back on when I start my fet cycle. Howz it going babee. Hope u ok? How are those follicles going sharlee? Hope they are behaving. Hope you are all well and being kind to yourselves.;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahf - it would be that the threads are moving too fast ... But just keep saying hi and telling your story people will connect with it. See u round the threads x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ... Its been a week since receiving the BFN news from my first IVF/ICSI cycle. Certainly feeling down and little things set off tears and I'm normally a non-crier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by quaqua View Post
    Hi ... Its been a week since receiving the BFN news from my first IVF/ICSI cycle. Certainly feeling down and little things set off tears and I'm normally a non-crier.
    The first couple of weeks after a BFN are always the hardest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sharlee32 ...I'm OK with the BFN but I think its screwed with my hormones hence the tears. Hoping it settled down in a few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Qua qua it's normal to be a bit teary after a BFN it's dealing with dashed hopes. I walked into my FS appointment yesterday and cried! Embarrassing but I'm sure they see it all the time.
    I am having another hysteroscopy with D&C together with laparoscopy on Tuesday. Then doing another stim cycle and transferring 2 frosties while the fresh embryos undergo PGD testing.. I'm tired just thinking about it! At least we have a plan.
    How are the jabs going sharlee? How's everyone else coping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babee oh I totally get that and yes they do see it all the time. Why the D and C? I am sorry about your BFN, It just sucks, it really does xo
    @quaqua it is a bit the meds and also a bit to do with your expectations been dashed even after 4 failed cycles I still get upset when I get BFN I am not a crier either but IVF is just hard emotionally, physically and financially.

I am okay really but sick the last two days I have a cold, today I thought it was turning into tonsillitis it hasn't yet but I am just hoping it won't. I have been jabbing for 6 days now second follicle scan is in the morning.

Hope others here are going well.