+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarahf good luck with your cycle . I find my moods are super sensitive when I cycle, not sure if it's the meds, the situation or both! Some of the threads move so fast on here that it can be a little overwhelming. I find everyone very supportive though so you can easily jump in on any of them x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay thanks guys sorry for very delayed response. Have done my first cycle meds where ok. Not half as bad as clomid. Couldn't do a fresh transfer as progesterone was to high. But have 5 frozen for June. They will all get thawed together so fingers crossed one is good enough for fet. How u all going?. Hope u are all being kind to yourselves:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I needed this thread. I have hit rock bottom and am trying to crawl to the top. We are up to stim 3 and FET 3 so we are at the end at our wits end and very emotional and finding it hard to get back into the next stim and try again for bubba # 1. I don't even bother to update my signature anymore as I cycle so much.Thank god there is still people like me around I always get left for dead on the monthly IVF threads and others as well. Huge for you.xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sharlee it's a roller coaster. Where are u doing ivf? It's just so hard. And nobody ever seems to understand how it feels. Big hugs to you. All I can say is give your self some time.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahf For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls I agree it can be really hard to get knocked down every time you get up, so to speak. And at times it feels as though life is passing you by as you wish and wish for something that seems to slip through your fingers even though you've given it everything you had again and again. I agree, the over 40s thread is one of the best on bubhub and I certainly wouldn't have gotten this far without it. Can't work out if we're all really really brave or just super bad with money hahaha ...

What I have come to understand and more importantly to accept is that The IVf clinic really is a house of pain but its a house of miracles too,... and odds are you're a better person for it when you leave. The best advice I can give is to be open to the mysteries of the human heart and to let go for a bit when it all seems too much. Time heals almost everything, except nuclear war and beetroot stains.

As far as relationships go, be there for one another but also give each other time and space to heal, to let the winds of the heavens dance between you so to speak. Pain is awful but the human heart was made to heal and I guess in this process you come face to face with that which you are made of, which is confronting in itself. I often think of Mary Koustas and what she went through ... My that woman must be made of iron and steel and my god she more than paid her dues for her child but I doubt for any woman there could be much regret no matter what the outcome, the whole experience becomes woven into the rich tapestry of our lives and becomes part of who we are, alone and as a couple. I do feel my other half and I are stronger for the journey.

Good luck to you all, and may the sun shine on you and you find what you seek. The spirit in me salutes the spirit in you, Namaste x
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 15-05-2014 at 13:58.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (30-05-2014),Booboo78  (18-05-2014),Sharlee32  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32
    I hope you are feeling better? It is such a tough rd at times. I am currently PUPO and feeling good about things. We have now done 5 fresh cycles had 3 fresh transfers 1 cancelled FET and 1 recent FET resulting in me being PUPO now.
    I have accepted that there will be times in this process where I feel crap and depressed and times where I will be ok. Unfortunately that is part of the process.
    Don't worry about your signature thing and remember that many girls on here have done numerous cycles you are not alone. I remind myself that the other option is giving up and I'm not quite ready to do that. Feel free to vent on here I think it can make you feel better! Believe me if this BT is negative I will be! Trying to stay positive at the moment though. Let us know how you are doing x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to babee For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    @Sharlee32
    I hope you are feeling better? It is such a tough rd at times. I am currently PUPO and feeling good about things. We have now done 5 fresh cycles had 3 fresh transfers 1 cancelled FET and 1 recent FET resulting in me being PUPO now.
    I have accepted that there will be times in this process where I feel crap and depressed and times where I will be ok. Unfortunately that is part of the process.
    Don't worry about your signature thing and remember that many girls on here have done numerous cycles you are not alone. I remind myself that the other option is giving up and I'm not quite ready to do that. Feel free to vent on here I think it can make you feel better! Believe me if this BT is negative I will be! Trying to stay positive at the moment though. Let us know how you are doing x
    Good luck with this one, when was your transfer? Do you normally do a HPT or just wait for BT.
    I am going okay a bit up and down, you know how it is. AF starts this week so back into my next cycle then. Hopefully will get next transfer done at the beginning of June. In truth I probably should take more time of to get my head back in order but I just want to get going again as well. I have had breaks before between cycles I had four months at the start of this year and TBH it makes no difference really for me to take extra time out.
    Keep staying positive and hope to hear good news from you soon.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    June will be here before you know it, and you just never know what can happen I am 3dpfet of a 5 day blast.. I always do a HPT I just can't help myself, do you? I prefer to know as soon as I can helps me deal with the BT ph call if I am already prepared.ahhh So many steps in the process! Keep me updated with how you go and I will let you know my result..AF is due in 2 days, I ovulated quite late in my cycle so I may know my result sooner rather than later... X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babee View Post
    June will be here before you know it, and you just never know what can happen I am 3dpfet of a 5 day blast.. I always do a HPT I just can't help myself, do you? I prefer to know as soon as I can helps me deal with the BT ph call if I am already prepared.ahhh So many steps in the process! Keep me updated with how you go and I will let you know my result..AF is due in 2 days, I ovulated quite late in my cycle so I may know my result sooner rather than later... X
    I am much the same. I always POAS a day or two before BT but I can usually tell that it hasn't worked as with my first IVF it did work but was a chem and I had a few major symptoms so I kind of know what to look out for.
    BOL hope your TWW is not too hard for you. Remember to keep busy and try not to focus too much on the head games.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babee was just thinking of you and hope your 2ww is going okay.