+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default WE tried him in cot it was a disaster

My boy is nearly four and a half months old.We tried him in his own room in his cot last saturday.It didn't go well.At 1 am and 3 am we found him on his stomach up against the bars screaming.Suffice to say we didn't get good sleep.He generally is a good night sleeper he seems to of dropped his 2 am feed already.Hes learnt to roll obviously but can't roll back.But where we saw him in the cot he was further down in the cot and all over the place.So he had wriggled his way down the cot.

What can we do we can't be up all night getting up to re-correct his position in the cot.

Any advice on what we can do he needs to be in the cot like yesterday.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my DS was that age we used a sleep positioner that you lie them in and they can't roll. Had absolutely no problems with it and he comfortably slept on his back and didn't move.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What was he sleeping in before he moved into his own room? Is it a different cot? Bassinet? Can that be placed in his room so it's more familiar?

With moving down in the cot, are you starting him off all the way down in the cot??

Thanks
    Reviews
    was sleeping in bassinet hes too big for it now andno we start him in from the top of the cot, he has napped in the cot so its not foreign,and he has slept in it.not much mind you but has so during the day.

what sleep positioner is out there??????
    Last edited by tessjs; 25-02-2014 at 10:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I swapped my little fella over I put the bassinet basket in the cot for a week or so. It let him get used to the new environment while keeping the bed the same.