+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Miscarriage...

For those poor ladies who have had a miscarriage, i would just like to know how did it start? I'm 7 weeks and on friday, i had a scan that confirmed everything was going well and how far along I am... I've been dealing with a lot of stress over the last 2 weeks, I've been stressed and crying and feeling really unhappy because of a lot of things that are going on right now at work and in my family... and tonight I've been getting crampy and a few times I've stood up and had a big pain that makes me stop in my tracks... it's worse when i'm standing for a while, and not so bad when i'm resting - sitting or laying down. I haven't had any bleeding and up until now, things have been going well. I'm just so scared, DH and I are so happy we've fallen pregnant with #3... I don't know what to do... Is there anything I can do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on pregnancy. Stress won't cause a mc. And the pain you are experiencing is the corpus luteum growing and your uterus starting to expand. It is all very normal. If the scan matched within 3 days either side if what you thought and there was a heartbeat, then it's about a 97% chance of survival. Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree, stress won't cause it. I can't give any advice as both mine were missed mc only discovered at our next routine scan. I would just try rest up (easier said than done with other kidlets to chase after) and if you really do become too stressed over it, speak to your caregiver

We saw a hb for this flea last week but knowing my stress levels are going to be sky high over the coming weeks (we saw healthy hb for our 2 angels too) I have repeat scans booked. Its the only way I personally will make it through. Good luck

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine started with bleeding and no pain.
    I agree with the other ladies, stress won't cause it.
    Also it the awful event if you do MC, then there's nothing you can do about it unfortunately

Sounds like yours is healthy. Cramping is normal
    Try to relax.

DH, Me and our two boys.
    #3 due 30th Sept

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine started with brown spotting, then pink, then red light flow, then cramps over a week...there was no stress involved what so ever!

My next pregnancy I was the victim of domestic violence, I was cornered and had someone screaming in my face, first raised. I was 8 weeks, I left and was literally homeless for a week and had to get funding from the salvos for a cabin.... The result of that pregnancy is almost 3. If stress caused mcs, im sure I wouldn't be a mum now

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVe had a few m/c & what you have described sounds normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine started with about 3 spots of blood when I woke up, then a few hours later the very heavy bleeding began. No pain until heavy bleeding started.

Me - 30, Dh - 38 ttc #1 since June 2011
    natural bfn June 2012 - mc 5.5 weeks; 4 cycles clomid; 1 unsuccessful ivf.