Closed Thread
Page 98 of 125 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tilkah be positive and try to keep busy haha easier said than done I know, FX ur BFP is coming don't count yourself until BT @Bongley thank you 😊 I honestly have the worst butterfly's I feel physically sick I'm that nervous @babygirl7 thank you 😊 hoping AF arrives for u today @Precious40 congrats FX ur levels keep rising keep positive @KayzB thank you 😊 I don't no how I'm going to make until 1pm @katiana is ur BT today?? Good luck xx
    AFM about to start work had BT I haven't felt so nervous in years I feel sick the nurse said my FS likes it to be about 100 before she officially says it's a positive so if it's not 100 today I'll need to come back Monday I was also asked to call the clinic at 1pm as they don't call with HCG results because they like u to be alone or in a quiet place when you get either good or bad news, first I've heard of that but I was going to ask to do that anyway as I don't finish work until one, I can't believe Friday is here!!!!

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies I's has a question... As I didn't get eggs last time I didn't really look into it, but now I am a bit worried about something... Let's say nurse calls this morning and gives me good news about my eggs and my 5dt is on Monday (31st)... I usually have a very short cycle and I would normally expect AF to arrive the following Friday (4th), is this enough time for implantation to occur??? As I am a bit freaked out that it is not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Tilkah be positive and try to keep busy haha easier said than done I know, FX ur BFP is coming don't count yourself until BT @Bongley thank you 😊 I honestly have the worst butterfly's I feel physically sick I'm that nervous @babygirl7 thank you 😊 hoping AF arrives for u today @Precious40 congrats FX ur levels keep rising keep positive @KayzB thank you 😊 I don't no how I'm going to make until 1pm @katiana is ur BT today?? Good luck xx
    AFM about to start work had BT I haven't felt so nervous in years I feel sick the nurse said my FS likes it to be about 100 before she officially says it's a positive so if it's not 100 today I'll need to come back Monday I was also asked to call the clinic at 1pm as they don't call with HCG results because they like u to be alone or in a quiet place when you get either good or bad news, first I've heard of that but I was going to ask to do that anyway as I don't finish work until one, I can't believe Friday is here!!!!

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle
    Good luck....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques don't worry from what I understand with all the drugs they are basically taking control of your cycle, I also have a pretty short cycle with my period due anytime in the last 3 days and BT is not til next Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Seahorse1 sorry I can't answer this - hope someone else can! FX for your BFP

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Seahorse1 I think it would be from your booster. Maybe tomorrow or the next day you may start to get a real reading. I found this if it helps

3-Day Transfer
    Days Past
    Transfer (DPT) Embryo Development
    One The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula
    Two The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst
    Three The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
    Four The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
    Five The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
    Six Implantation continues
    Seven Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
    Eight Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood ******
    Nine Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
    Ten Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
    Eleven Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soques, don't worry, your natural cycle has been over ridden with the drugs/pessaries and is now 'set' to the Ivf cycle. You will have plenty of time for implantation Hun, don't stress.

Seahorse the darkness of the line and detection of hcg in general can simply reflect how hydrated you are and how concentrated your urine was when you took the test. This is a level that varies a lot over the course of a day (that's why they tell us to use first morning urine as its more concentrated). However when looking at line 'darkness' in general, researchers have found that it doesn't actually correlate with the actual hcg level really. While you have a line, a line is a line. If you have had pregnyl then all bets are off - get an early blood test if you're going nuts - but it depends how much pregnyl you have had - it takes about a day for every 1000iu to leave your system.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 28-03-2014 at 08:39.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Seahorse1xxx  (28-03-2014),Soques  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques & @miissalina gl for results today. @Tilkah, hopefully its just a little early. Fx for a bfp bt.

Afm-5dp5dt and I just brought some frer. Spoke to dh last night and he thought maybe we should wait til the 31st to test, but I dont know that I can hold out that long.... if i did one today it wouldnt be with fmu, would it be pointless?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama I am a anti-POAS'er because i always get a negative and it just gets me depressed. Without it, I always think there is hope (or putting my head in the sand about what is actually happening)

But I'm sure if I ever got a BFP on a POAS I would be a huge advocate.

Either way, good luck. THIS PROCESS!!! drives us all mad

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been MIA but so much has happened @Precious40 thats looking really good, I am so happy for you, GL for the BT tomorrow @miissalina I hope 1pm comes quick for you hun but it's looking good @katiana good luck for you today too, looking forward to hearing your results @Megsarama26 GL if you do POAS @Noms82 loking hopefuly FX for you @Tilkah I hope AF stays away and you get your BFP @Bongley hugs to you hun I am sure you will get your BFP soon. try and enjoy the weekend @Seahorse1 I POAS 3 days after my last 1500 pregnyl trigger and got a + that stayed a + so FX for you that you're the same @babygirl7 I hope AF comes for you soon so you can get started

To everyone sniffing, jabbing, waiting to start, or in the 2WW good luck to you all xx

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (28-03-2014),Dreamer123  (28-03-2014),miissalina  (28-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (28-03-2014)