Closed Thread
Page 97 of 125 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Soques FX hun, I don't know what it means but hope it all goes well for transfer

@Mrs Hopeful hope you have a nice strong one hun, hope ET goes well and lots of sticky baby dust

@Noms82 I don't know what happening hun, good luck for BT on the 1st hope you get your BFP hun

@missalina great news and congrats hun and FX BT confirms hun

@Butterfly39 yay yay yay (a yay for each embies) for being triple PUPO, awesome hun, FX for Triplets

@headoverfeet big congrats hun to you and IP, great news, I have subscribed to your diary so I can read how your going

@Two mummys hope it's 1st time lucky for you hun, hope jabbing is going ok

@Rarah11 take it easy hun and enjoy the tww, FX for BT

@Nezz79 hope it's good news but i hope you feel better soon too

@rainbow brite glad your holding out, will you POAS or wait till BT?

@Mrs Bubbles stay positive hun
    @Tilkah hope the tww is treating you well and are you going to POAS?

AFM: decreased my Syneral spray to just one sniff. AF was due today but hasn't arrived as yet, so waiting. Hope AF arrives tomorrow.

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by babygirl7; 27-03-2014 at 21:18.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-03-2014),headoverfeet  (27-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (28-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    r.e. Polar Bodies. Trying to dig into my brain to find the right words to use. When cells are dividing they go thru a number of phases. One phase (can't remember where in the order) is when half of the DNA 'gathers' on one side of the cell, and the other half 'gathers' at the opposite end. Like then north and South Pole. This is so when the cell divides into 2 new cells, they each have a copy of of the DNA to duplicate, split in half and repeat the process again.

So the cell being at polar body stage, means the DNA has mixed. Each strand split into 2, moved to each end and is just waiting for the cell wall itself to split into 2.

i hope this makes sense.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (27-03-2014),francesthecat  (28-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (28-03-2014),Precious40  (27-03-2014),Soques  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    r.e. Polar Bodies. Trying to dig into my brain to find the right words to use. When cells are dividing they go thru a number of phases. One phase (can't remember where in the order) is when half of the DNA 'gathers' on one side of the cell, and the other half 'gathers' at the opposite end. Like then north and South Pole. This is so when the cell divides into 2 new cells, they each have a copy of of the DNA to duplicate, split in half and repeat the process again.

So the cell being at polar body stage, means the DNA has mixed. Each strand split into 2, moved to each end and is just waiting for the cell wall itself to split into 2.

i hope this makes sense.
    Wow... Yes that make perfect sense... Only thing I was able to find with regards to what it meant was that it was a mature daughter cell before insemination... I guess that when the egg is made there is a very little cell that has "leftover" chromosomes in it and they also call that a polar body... But your explanation makes so much more sense in the context of this... Thanks you so much @TILah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Interesting BT results today....
    hcg 97 progesterone 89
    back on Saturday for more bloods
    its hanging in there .. I think

Hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Interesting BT results today....
    hcg 97 progesterone 89
    back on Saturday for more bloods
    its hanging in there .. I think

Hugs to all xx
    Hasn't that like double in just a few days..... That's got to make you feel like there is a little person trying to grow in there.... I can sympathise with you as we got weird results from our fertilised eggs today too... Have to wait until tomorrow to see what's going on with them,,, this day has been the longest day ever... And I even took a three hour nap.... Going to be now so that I can hopefully wake up to good news...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques. Monday 28 Today 97 . Fx for ur good news xx. And breath

Thanks
    Reviews
    FX for you precious!

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 great news hun, my FX are crossed and hope the numbers keep rising for Saturdays test. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @miissalina! Hope results bring you wonderful news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    Wow... Yes that make perfect sense... Only thing I was able to find with regards to what it meant was that it was a mature daughter cell before insemination... I guess that when the egg is made there is a very little cell that has "leftover" chromosomes in it and they also call that a polar body... But your explanation makes so much more sense in the context of this... Thanks you so much @TILah
    Hi Soques, what you've said also makes sense to me. You'll have probably spoken to your scientist before I get home from work, but I'll dig up a genetics book and repost when I do. xxx

AFM I caved and did POAS. BFN Am 6dp5dt. AF is due either tomorrow or Monday. BT is Tuesday xxx
    Last edited by Tilkah; 28-03-2014 at 06:54.