Closed Thread
Page 88 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    @Bongley - I'm sorry this month wasn't it for you. Grieve this disappointment, then think about moving forward @nvandmv - sorry for your bfn but great you're straight back into it! I'll pop you back in the roll call @Molros & @Jodes35 - enjoy your DIG...it's such a lovely graduation @Precious40 - thinking of you in limbo...hope you're coping @Noms82 & @rainbow brite - how's the TWW going? When is BT?@Two Mummys - no, I've never used embryo glue...sounds too good to be true. Any one else?? @Rtropps & @Dreamer123 - how you ladies going with the waiting??
    Hi @Rice - the waiting sux but thank you for asking :-) AF was due yesterday so hoping she appears soon so as we can get going.
    Hope you're doing ok. You're doing an amazing job of keeping this thread together - I don't know how you do it! It's so busy so it's difficult to keep up but I'm reading it every day to keep up to date with how everyone is going. It really is such an amazing support and great to know that we're not alone. Thinking of you all!

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Noms82 that's excellent, sounds promising hun!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Soques great news hun
    @Mrs Hopeful only takes one hun
    @Noms82 sounds promising! Will you keep poas? Only 6 more sleeps xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Soques  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @KayzB. @headoverfeet, yeah, I don't think I'll be able to help myself. I might do another tomorrow 😜

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Noms82 For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrs hopeful - every cycle is different - but a girl in the over 40s thread only got one egg and she just gave birth recently to the baby boy.

noms lol I always Poas daily once I've started - so I try and put it off for as long as possible as its just torture if its negative ...

whoever was typing from the woollies car park, been there too!

Afm my 4 embies still growing today.. I can put 3 back tomorrow at d3 but don't have a contingency plan for what to do if there's 4... Probably not much point going to blast really.. FN suggested 2 back and take other 2 to blast ... I suspect the 4th will turn up its toes tonight anyway as it was only a 2 cell this morning... Hopefully I won't have to decide..

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow this thread is just flyig by !!!!
    im at work just killing time so ill do the most recent personals @Noms82 thats the same day i got my first BFP and im now at 9dp5dt line still getting darker but i am a mess with worry, friday comeon!!!! @Bongley im so sorry AF arrived its heartbreaking , FX your next cycle is the one @Precious40 you must be going insane i had similar in january except my HCG levels were only at 10 i never wish that sort of worry and anxiety on anyone, i hope your staying strong and keeping busy this whole thing is enough to drive you mental, FX things come together for you @Tilkah ive had sore boobs the cramping mild back pain, night sweats so emotional and also on crinone so im guessin its that i also have a BFP on my HPT bloods on friday so FX yours is also a BFP @katiana FX your line keeps getting darker mine has been getting darker but only like every second day @Motherwillbe hope the TWW is treating you week, good luck and stay away AF @KayzB FX ur little one has implanted late dont give up yet @headoverfeet have you got ur bloods back yet?? @Seahorse1 have you decided when you are going to POAS?? @babygirl7 hoping AF arrives soon for yu haha that felt weird to say one min we are dreading it the next its hurry up @frogpossum have you decided when you will POAS?
    if i have missed any one so sorry its hard to keep up with everyone good luck to thos in the TWW and those waiting to start.
    AFM my anxiety is through the roof today i feel sick (dont think its morning sickness yet lol) friday cannot come quick enough i wish i never new about the chemical in january its all i think about and i should be so ahppy but im not im just scared of having to go through it all again, anywho i called DP and had a r and then went back to work and guess who showed up about an hour later with flowers even after a 14 hour day he still cares haha i think id be sick of me by now all the winging ive been doing, two more sleeps and i shoud have a better idea on how things are going, (dp%dt today and the sticks are getting darker not as dark as the control line but i no longer need to squint or go into a lite room so i guess thats a good sign ijust hope and pray things are going in the right direction . only time will tell

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-03-2014),katiana  (26-03-2014),Tilkah  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina think I will POAS, I bought some the other day. But probably not til Sunday or Monday as having last pregnyl booster today and don't want a false +
    Can you go to your gp for a blood test today or tomorrow? Probably a bit late now but may put your mind at rest?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    that definitely sounds like good news @miissalina but i definitely appreciate your concerns. Every bit of good news only feels like bad news is around the corner. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I have thought about It as I work in a drs surgery but I think I mite give myself more anxiety as I don't think my levels are all that high yet

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry for lack of personals everyone but I have a question about today's results that's doing my head in.

Ultrasound this morning looked wonderful, day 6 of 200mg puregon, 13 follies ranging from 6-13mm, all looked good....

Blood test result showed estrogen very low at only 300 showing poor ovarian response (nurse said, my ovaries still sound like they're asleep). Changing protocol again to include 100mg puregon plus Menopur.

Any ideas what this may all mean? What does the Menopur do that may change things around? Is it all too late to try get better eggs given my follies are already of decent sizes?