Closed Thread
Page 86 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 1241
  1. #851
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    So sorry @KayzB, hope it changes over the next couple of days.

    I have a question about AF due dates. My cycles always ranged from 28 to 31 days and I ovulated normally around day 18/19. If I had EPU on day 18 and ET on day 22, when could I expect my AF? I'm obviously hoping it doesn't come, but I like to be prepared

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    617
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    402
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    From my understanding, basically you treat EPU as the same as ovulation so if EPU was day 18 and you normally ovulate day 18 then you would expect AF at the same time as usual. Fingers crossed it doesn't come though

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

    krys1224  (26-03-2014)

  4. #853
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krys1224 View Post
    So sorry @KayzB, hope it changes over the next couple of days.

    I have a question about AF due dates. My cycles always ranged from 28 to 31 days and I ovulated normally around day 18/19. If I had EPU on day 18 and ET on day 22, when could I expect my AF? I'm obviously hoping it doesn't come, but I like to be prepared
    @krys1224 thanks hun, I hope so too

    My cycles are around the same as yours, and with my previous transfer (5dt) AF arrived 3 days before my BT (so arrived 10dpt).
    Sorry not sure how informative that is tho!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

    krys1224  (26-03-2014)

  6. #854
    headoverfeet's Avatar
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,954
    Thanks
    3,142
    Thanked
    4,892
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Precious40 good luck hun xo
    @Bongley sorry to hear hun, but glad to know you have something fab to look forward too
    @katiana my faint lines drove me batty! I hope you get a clear answer soon
    @Motherwillbe sounds promising
    @KayzB

    AFM 2nd blood test today, am hoping to see at least a 70 which would give me a 48hr doubling time

  7. #855
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    @Precious40 good luck hun xo
    @Bongley sorry to hear hun, but glad to know you have something fab to look forward too
    @katiana my faint lines drove me batty! I hope you get a clear answer soon
    @Motherwillbe sounds promising
    @KayzB

    AFM 2nd blood test today, am hoping to see at least a 70 which would give me a 48hr doubling time
    @headoverfeet hope those numbers keep getting higher & higher hun!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (26-03-2014)

  9. #856
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    1,655
    Thanked
    786
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley I'm sorry, big hugs
    @krys1224 glad the cough is getting better, enjoy the tww hun
    @katiana the lines still there hun, good luck for BT
    @Motherwillbe got my fingers crossed for you hun, good luck for BT
    @KayzB I'm so sorry hun, take it easy. Big Hugs
    @headoverfeet hope those number rising hun FX

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

    headoverfeet  (26-03-2014),KayzB  (26-03-2014)

  11. #857
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    @KayzB I'm sorry and I know it may be trite to say, but don't give up hope. With my pregnancy (which ended in miscarriage so not the great success story) I never got a positive POAS before my BT... and it was twins!

    AFM nothing new to report here. Just waiting waiting waiting to ovulate the things we say (and know about!) when TTC

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

    KayzB  (26-03-2014)

  13. #858
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    106
    Reviews
    0
    Oh, and I had a coffee this morning so feeling incredibly guilty about that but... I needed it!

  14. #859
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    @KayzB I'm sorry and I know it may be trite to say, but don't give up hope. With my pregnancy (which ended in miscarriage so not the great success story) I never got a positive POAS before my BT... and it was twins!

    AFM nothing new to report here. Just waiting waiting waiting to ovulate the things we say (and know about!) when TTC
    @lizlh ohh sorry about your MC hun, but your BFN eventuating into a BFP does give me a bit of hope. Trying not to count myself out yet but ahh always easier said than done hey.

    lol and you're right, we certainly do overthink/overanalyse every lil thing that wouldn't even cross other people's minds! Ahh the things we go through for that lil miracle

  15. #860
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    melb
    Posts
    1,361
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked
    651
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Oh, and I had a coffee this morning so feeling incredibly guilty about that but... I needed it!
    I still have my coffee fix every morning

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

    lizlh  (26-03-2014)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone doing FET March/April 2014?
    By headoverfeet in forum IVF
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 18-02-2014, 11:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!