Closed Thread
Page 85 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, this is yet another 'it's all about me' posts. I thought I'd ask here before hitting dr google. I am 4 days past a 5 day transfer. Been on crinone twice a day since last Tuesday. Yesterday and today I have been getting pre AF cramps/sensations and my boobs are killing me (my boobs never hurt). Is this just a result of the crinone? Or could it be something else? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - I'm sorry this month wasn't it for you. Grieve this disappointment, then think about moving forward @nvandmv - sorry for your bfn but great you're straight back into it! I'll pop you back in the roll call @Molros & @Jodes35 - enjoy your DIG...it's such a lovely graduation @Precious40 - thinking of you in limbo...hope you're coping @Noms82 & @rainbow brite - how's the TWW going? When is BT?@Two Mummys - no, I've never used embryo glue...sounds too good to be true. Any one else?? @Rtropps & @Dreamer123 - how you ladies going with the waiting??

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-03-2014),Dreamer123  (26-03-2014),nvandmv  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Sorry ladies, this is yet another 'it's all about me' posts. I thought I'd ask here before hitting dr google. I am 4 days past a 5 day transfer. Been on crinone twice a day since last Tuesday. Yesterday and today I have been getting pre AF cramps/sensations and my boobs are killing me (my boobs never hurt). Is this just a result of the crinone? Or could it be something else? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you xx
    @Tilkah I'd say it is the Crinone hun. I was getting cramps & random stabbing pains/sensations for a few days after transfer too. FX tho that perhaps the sensations is from your lil embie dancing around before implanting nice & snug

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poas this morning is still a faint line..... Me thinks it's a chem .... But it ain't over till the fat lady sings....... So bring on. Bloods......what will be will be..

Baby dust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread moves quickly!

Crongrats to those BFPs!

sorry to hear those that have not been successful this cycle. I hope that the next one is your lucky one.

As as for those in the 2ww you are all probably as anxious as I am! It's killing me. AF was due yesterday and didn't arrive so for me is a positive sign. I'm always on time to the day. If I can make it till Friday without them arriving then I'm quietly confident I'll get a BFP on my BT scheduled for Monday. Seems so long away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Caved in & POAS'd.. 8dp5dt - BFN
    Ugh feeling miserable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Caved in & POAS'd.. 8dp5dt - BFN
    Ugh feeling miserable
    So sorry to hear @KayzB hugs to you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    So sorry to hear @KayzB hugs to you x
    @Nezz79 thanks hun xx Hoping it might change over the next couple of days, but not holding my breath..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @MrsBubbles that's a whole lot of meds ! How many dpt are you? Have/are you going to POAS?
    @KayzB I'm 7dp5dt today. Haven't POAS. I only have one good one (from my clinic, to use on Sunday morning). The other one I have is an old out-of-date one so not sure how good it would be anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Two mummys View Post
    Has anyone used embro glue???
    @Two mummys Our clinic's scientists decided to use embryo glue with our second cycle (even though we hadn't paid for it!) That cycle worked, but we still opted not to use it trying for number 2.