Closed Thread
Page 84 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @precious 40, big hugs. I was crossing my fingers and toes for you. Sorry it didn't work out.
    @mvandnv, good luck for starting your fet. God I wish we could get frosties. @katiana, fingers crossed your line gets darker! @Emsey, im so sorry the hpt didnt give you better news. Bug hugs. Wishing for a late implanter for you, if not be kind to yourself. @Jodes35, ive heard a little bit if blood is normal, and the hpt still shows a strong line so that's a good sign. @Ness79, fingers crossed for our twinnies! Or even just one to stick!

Sorry for all those that I have missed, just now gotten home from work and had a super quick read through. Have to be up in 6 hours for work, but sending lots of sticky baby dust to everyone.

Afm... only 2 days into tww and im crazy despite plenty of distractions! Come on the 3rd. Dont know if ill poas...

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a check up with my FS today and he said I can stay on pessies and we can do another BT on thursday and see what happens
    WTF
    This is just messing with my head
    soooo friggin confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soques good luck for tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques, good luck for tomorow :-)
    @Precious40, im so sorry this process has been so drawn out and confusing. Maybe there is still a chance if he decided that you should stay on the pesseries. I hope your answer comes soon. Hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry Precious that you are having to go through this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Sorry I have been MIA, but glad to be back. Wow does this thread move fast

@BaoLovesLudo sorry to hear, big hugs, stay positive and good luck

@Jodes35 Congratulations hun, How did you find the Progynova tablets… any side effect?

@miissalina thank you and Congratulations hun, so happy for you

@KayzB hope the tww is treating you well hun

@Soques hope EPU goes well tomorrow and remember it only takes 1 hun

@Rarah11 Yay for being double PUPO, congrats and I have both my fingers crossed for twins. Sorry you don’t have any frosties, but FX you wont need them hun

@Tilkah Yay for being PUPO aswell, glad your lil soldier is on board, fingers crossed soldier is getting comfy.

@Bongley don’t count yourself out yet, my FX are crossed

@krys1224 Yay for being PUPO, hope jellyfish gets nice and comfy. lots of sticky baby dust, are you still coughing? If so get better soon

@Noms82 Yay for being PUPO, lots of sticky baby dust, glad to hear you had success with FET 2yrs ago

@headoverfeet Congratulation’s hun and IP, what an amazing xmas pressie you will be giving them, you are an amazing person. Good luck for BT on friday

@Tilkah , @Rarah11 & @frogpossum lots of baby dust, good luck for BT on 2nd April, how cool you are all BT on the same day, would be lovely to have 3 BFPs def a Hat trick J

@Megsarama26 Yay for being double PUPO, congrats and lots of sticky baby dust hun

@Nezz79 Welcome here hun, I too jumped over. Yay for being double PUPO, FX for twins, also glad you have 5 snow babies, very awesome hun

@francesthecat Yay for being PUPO, lots of sticky baby dust hun

@Rice you are doing a wonderful job with the roll call, greatly appreciated and thank you

@Bind Welcome and good luck, lots of sticky baby dust

@Mrs Hopeful Hope all goes well for EPU tomorrow

@Precious40 big hugs hun, im confused but got my fingers crossed for you hun

@Emsey, sorry to hear, big hugs

@nvandmv sorry to hear, big hugs, stay positive and good luck for next cycle

@katiana great news, FX lines get darker

@Butterfly39 that’s great all 4 fertilised, when is ET hun?

AFM: Wow that took a while to write up and catch up, lots of baby dust to all the ladies.
    Still sniffing, get to decrease my syneral spray to 1x sniff in morning and night, I didn’t get much of the crazy head this time, so I hope im sniffing properly. Waiting for AF to arrive this week… so close, hopefully wed/thurs she will arrive. Then I can go for my 1st scan to check my lining and I can move on to the next step yippee

This is just an amazing, busy, positive thread. So glad I can read all you ladies stories and I can share mines as well. Thanks to bub hub
    Last edited by babygirl7; 26-03-2014 at 00:25.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

BaoLovesLudo  (26-03-2014),headoverfeet  (26-03-2014),krys1224  (26-03-2014),nvandmv  (26-03-2014),Tilkah  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Had a check up with my FS today and he said I can stay on pessies and we can do another BT on thursday and see what happens
    WTF
    This is just messing with my head
    soooo friggin confused
    Man... Talk about a mind boggle... Well guess it's worth trying to find golf AT&T he end of that rainbow... Maybe your just a bit of a late implanter... Hope everything works out to a BFP for you and numbers have jumped up really well... Think happy thought... Think happy thoughts... And SMILE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Precious40 for thursday, I hope this is resolved for you and doesn't drag on.

I got my period today. No big surprise and tests are completely clear now. Onward and upwards. Glad I have a weekend away coming up.

good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh geez so sorry @Bongley Enjoy the weekend and have a few for me!!
    @precious I'm so sorry you haven't got any answers and I understand how confusing this is. Your situation seems very similar to mine, I just have You get a better outcome. On a positive note I did get my beautiful dd on my next cycle xx

To everyone else, there is so many of us now I can't respond to everyone, but I hope my fellow 2ww are coping.
    Afm sometimes feel time has stopped still, I have my last pregnyl booster today and them the obsessing bout when I can POAS will start. Dd also has a terrible cough and cold so busy with one very temperamental miss!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (26-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a great list of personals @babygirl7! I still have a cough, but not as bad now, thankfully. None of the FS seemed worried about it as I hadn't had a temperature @KayzB, I wish I could sleep through the two weeks! Thankfully, I'm back at work tomorrow, so that will keep me busy during the day.
    Congrats @Butterfly39! Four fertilised is great, I hope they grow nice and big for you!
    Five snow babies @Nezz79, well done! I know your two will stick though!
    Good luck today @Soques. Hope it all goes well and you have a good trip back home. @Precious40, hopefully it isn't too much longer
    So sorry @Bongley. Enjoy your weekend and I hope your next cycle sticks.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (26-03-2014),Bongley  (26-03-2014)