Closed Thread
Page 82 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lizlh no worries hun, thanks anyway!

@Molros oh that would make sense! With fresh I was just on 1x crinone a day, but with FET it's 2x crinone @ 3x Progynova. It would be 'easier' if AF did arrive tho so I'd know I'm def outta the running & not have to wait till BT.. Oh well..!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for no personals as I'm in the car on the way back home, but I am now officially PUPO. The embryologist said it was a 12 cell this morning (day 4), but would have expected it to be a 16 cell by the time it went in this afternoon, graded 2A, so pretty happy for our first go. We also have at least one other 16 cell to freeze, maybe a second one, but they will have to check on it tomorrow as that one is a bit slow. So pretty excited, my DH is calling it our jellyfish!!

Anyone have any tips on keeping busy during the TWW? I have no idea whether I will POAS or not, my clinic said don't do it, so my DH has hid them, but I don't know if I will be able to hold out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @krys1224 !

Sorry, no tips. I generally drive myself crazy and nothing seems to really work. It is just part of the rollercoaster.

I hate POASs (mainly because i've always had negative ones - even when I was pregnant!) so I avoid them. But I suspect if I got good results I would love them

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @krys1224! I'd say keep yourself busy - but that is so much easier said than done! Maybe you could just sleep thru the next 2 weeks & wake up on BT day? hehe

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 just wanted to pop on and say sorry to hear about the news - such a confusing time for you and not sure what I'd do if I were in your situation as it would be so hard to go off the meds to see what happens. Take care of yourself.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB: Only one Crinone a day with your fresh cycles? Lucky you? My 2 fresh cycles I was on 1 Crinone, 2 Pessaries & 4 Progynova per day! Guess that kept AF away! With this FET I'm on 1 Crinone, 1 Pessary, Oestrogen and Provera (3/day). Will be interesting to see if I get AF this time (if it's negative of course).

Yay for the BFPs and Hugs to the BFNs.

Lots of for those of us still waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @krys1224 I'd recommend buying a really good addictive page turner if you like to read, that helps with any quiet times.
    @nvandmv I am envious of your FET, I wish I could jump straight into another round instead of having to wait weeks and weeks. Always. Waiting. I also hate feeling like I'm wishing my days away, I won't miss that when I get off the IVF 'merry'-go-round.
    @katiana sounds promising indeed!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBubbles View Post
    @KayzB: Only one Crinone a day with your fresh cycles? Lucky you? My 2 fresh cycles I was on 1 Crinone, 2 Pessaries & 4 Progynova per day! Guess that kept AF away! With this FET I'm on 1 Crinone, 1 Pessary, Oestrogen and Provera (3/day). Will be interesting to see if I get AF this time (if it's negative of course).

Yay for the BFPs and Hugs to the BFNs.

Lots of for those of us still waiting!
    @MrsBubbles that's a whole lot of meds ! How many dpt are you? Have/are you going to POAS?
    Last edited by KayzB; 25-03-2014 at 17:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for lack of personals am on my phone

@Precious40 I'm so sorry to hear that - am thinking of you
    @lizlh I'm with you on POAS always been a bfn for me so I am avoiding them and @krys1224 sorry no tips I just try to immerse myself in work and stuff, luckily this time we're in the middle of buying a house so that is keeping me busy...
    Last edited by Rarah11; 25-03-2014 at 18:06.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys ... Had my egg pickup yesterday and got only 4 eggs. All 4 fertilised today which was good news as this time we froze dhs sperm as he was away for work. Hoping for a day 3 transfer of 3 embies, but that might be expecting too much .. But we will see what comes.

precious - sorry ur embie didn't stick, but on the bright side, congrats on having achieved implantation. Hopefully your bubba is not too far away. Do you have any frosties?