Closed Thread
Page 81 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just wanted to add something about acupuncture after ET for those of you who might be interested. The guy I go to is very good and recommended by our clinic but he always puts a heat lamp over my tummy area. No dramas, it feels nice. But at our second FET the embryologist said stay away from heat packs and saunas for a couple of days and not to apply any heat to the stomach area. After the transfer I went to my acupuncture and when he went to put the heat lamp on I said no I didn't want it as the clinic said no heat. Our first ET was with a fully hatched A grade embie, everything was perfect and we had very high hopes. But the embryologist that day didn't say anything about avoiding heat so directly after the transfer I laid there for an hour with a heat lamp over me. I'm not saying that this is the reason why the first transfer didn't work but, as you all know, when a good embie doesn't stick we can't help but wonder why. The second did stick and I didn't have the heat lamp. I didn't know any different but please just be wary after the transfer as I know lots of acupuncturists (is thuis a word?!) use them but the fact the clinic told me to avoid heat for two days after transfer kind of implies that heat may not be a good thing for implantation. @nvandmv I'm sorry to hear that can you go again straight away? FX next month is your lucky month

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok finally have five minutes to update... sitting in woolies car park....lol...poas this morning. .. light line present. ... tentative bfp...... but gonna keep testing just in case its residual pregnyl.... normally its out of mu system by now but just in case. ....... bloods not due until 28th..... if line gets lighter its pregnyl..if darker bfp .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds promising @katiana . GOOD LUCK!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

katiana  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana oh that does sound very promising, when was your last pregnyl shot? My last one was a Thursday and my POAS on Sunday was a + and it wasn't pregnyl FX. when will you do another one?!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

katiana  (25-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @katiana *squeee* holding out for you hun!
    @nvandmv

9. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

katiana  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    Ok finally have five minutes to update... sitting in woolies car park....lol...poas this morning. .. light line present. ... tentative bfp...... but gonna keep testing just in case its residual pregnyl.... normally its out of mu system by now but just in case. ....... bloods not due until 28th..... if line gets lighter its pregnyl..if darker bfp .....
    Sounds like a good one... FX and big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 so sorry to hear hun. I know you must be devastated. You know we're all here for you. When you are ready to start again, here's hoping only wonderful things come your way xxx

@Emsey sorry the HPT didn't reveal great news hun, but FX a lil miracle happens between now & tomorrow xx

@katiana things are looking good for you hun! Hope that line continues to get darker & darker! xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

katiana  (25-03-2014),Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Question - With my fresh cycle I knew I was outta the running when AF arrived few days before BT. But my clinic advised that unlike a fresh cycle, with FET you won't get AF until after you stop the meds (I'm taking Progynova & Crinone). Is this correct??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @KayzB I've only ever done a natural FET and AF has always arrived early. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB I'm not 100% sure to be honest but I think some girls get AF before their BT with FET's. Might depend on the strength and how long you have to take the meds for?