Closed Thread
Page 80 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh @Emsey I'm sorry, be kind to yourself, this is the hardest thing to go through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Precious40 I am sorry to hear that hun like everyone says be kind to youself and FX for the next time, when you feel ready @lizlh I started seeing having acupuncture in November and he told me to cut out the coffee and alcohol. I did cut out coffee but did still have the odd drink. I don't know if it works or not but I did get my + this month, was it due to not having coffee I don't know, but I figured if it was going to help my chances then I'd stop....caffeine is pretty bad for us really. GL though, missing the morning coffee is hard! not sure about gluten and dairy though..make sure you get your calcium from another source. @miissalina its actually pretty relaxing and is meant to increase blood flow to the uterus, everytime I go I fall asleep. I hate needles with a passion and you don't really feel them. It was recommended to me by my clinic as studies show it can increase the chances of implantation by up to 70%. BUT it is another apointment to have to squeeze in around work. @Soques GL @headoverfeet I can't remember if I said congrats but if I did big congrats hun you must all be so happy @Emsey sending you hugs, its so hard sometimes
    to those in the 2WW how are you travelling? Any POAS today?
    and good luck to everyone else

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (25-03-2014),Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet are you joining the oct/nov/dec thread? Could you pls point me in the right direction as I can't find it. Thanks xx

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Soques hun
    @Jodes35 I know the other girls have already told you but a few of the surrogates have gone through this, FS say it's always normal on pessaries though I am sure it is still a gut wretcher at the time!
    @Precious40
    @Molros I'll probably stick to the other Dec 2014 DIG but the ivf one is here hun http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...t-Nov-Dec-2014

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-03-2014),Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet excuse my ignorance but what does DIG mean? Thnx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice, unfortunately I was out AF arrived dead on time. Due for another transfer soon though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    badluck @nvandmv

I don't know what is worse. AF coming before BT or not. It always comes before BT for me and I get so devastated about it.

Will you go straight into another FET?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (25-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Molros Due in Group xo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Molros  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh thanks and yep we're going again straight away. Due for another FET (our 5th transfer) this Friday...... hopefully.... if the emby survives the thaw (this is our last one from my stim cycle last Oct)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @nvandmv . We are in similar boats. Only two embies left (both going in) from my stim cycle in August! Desperately don't want to do another stim cycle so obviously putting myself in more stress! I think I'll be transferring in two weeks time (a 5d blast). Is yours a natural FET cycle?