Closed Thread
Page 8 of 122 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, hoping I can join you all. This is my first cycle for nearly 4 years after we were successful getting pregnant with our dd. Im doing a long down reg and have started jabbing tonight.
    Im surprised how much ive forgotten (or possibly blocked out) from last time!
    Wishing everyone a very short and sucessful stay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi ladies. Just came across this thread and thought I would join in. We had our 4th FET last week, BT due next week, currently 6dp3dt and enjoying being PUPO. @Enkeli we must be around the same time through this round. re your question about keeping a positive attitude, I just keep reminding myself that everyone is different and try really hard not to compare myself with others
    Yes, we are indeed! Fingers crossed for you and all the girls who is having a blood test next week! About the comparing, I am much better with that part of the process for now, however the frustration and impatience are taking over sometimes..Trying to stay positive of course, but sometimes all the bad thoughts are slipping through. I have got 4 more days to wait, feeling good so far

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Enkeli For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (07-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Good luck for your fet willowglen.
    Miissalina, my freeze all cycle I didnt do anything after epu. Pretty much just waited for af.

My first jab is tonight, I didnt think id be excited about it but I really am. Let the roller coaster begin! Also back at work tomorrow after a month off work, wish I could stay on leave forever, being an infertile midwife sucks.

Hope everyone is travelling well.
    Aw you poor thing, that must be hard sometimes xo
    Quote Originally Posted by nvandmv View Post
    Hi ladies. Just came across this thread and thought I would join in. We had our 4th FET last week, BT due next week, currently 6dp3dt and enjoying being PUPO. @Enkeli we must be around the same time through this round. re your question about keeping a positive attitude, I just keep reminding myself that everyone is different and try really hard not to compare myself with others
    Welcome and good luck!

We got approval from the ethics committee today

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Gestational Surrogate- FET#1 March '14

5. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

nvandmv  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my ET on Wednesday so thought I'd come over to this thread as well as the February one. Have 2 day 4 embryos on board.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettie View Post
    I had my ET on Wednesday so thought I'd come over to this thread as well as the February one. Have 2 day 4 embryos on board.
    for a bfp

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dreamer123 -welcome. If this cycle doesn't work I'll be trying a scratch next cycle so interested to hear all about it...hope it's the key to ur BFP!
    @Willowglen - how'd your trf go? A few of us are trying our last frostie this cycle (no pressure huh?!) @headoverfeet - over another hurdle

Roll Call
    TWW
    Enkeli
    Nvandmv
    Willowglen
    Bettie

Waiting to O (FET)
    Headoverfeet
    Bellydance - ET 10.3.14
    Rice - ET 10.3.14
    Justonewish - ET 10.3.14
    BaoLovesLudo - ET 11.3.14

Jabbing
    Rainbow Brite
    Bongley
    Agielikeme
    Mrs Hopeful
    Miissalina
    Seahorse1
    Megsarama26
    Frogpossum

Waiting (a little longer)
    Bel2466 - tube removal
    Francesthecat - waiting for AF
    RTropps - waiting for AF (FET)
    Soques - waiting for AF/FS appt
    Dreamer123 - waiting for AF (FET)

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (07-03-2014),Bongley  (07-03-2014),Dreamer123  (07-03-2014),headoverfeet  (07-03-2014),nvandmv  (07-03-2014),rainbow brite  (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I also joined the feb thread. Hope I can join this one too
    Had EC on Wednesday, they found four, three fertilized and I have ET today. Hopefully two go back in and one freezes
    I too had the endo scratch, the % is meant to be higher.. Only time will tell. This was my third time endo scratch
    Hugs to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Precious xo

Me + DF
    DS1- Sep '07
    DS2- Nov '08
    DD- July '11
    Our family is complete!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    Good luck for your fet willowglen.
    Miissalina, my freeze all cycle I didnt do anything after epu. Pretty much just waited for af.

My first jab is tonight, I didnt think id be excited about it but I really am. Let the roller coaster begin! Also back at work tomorrow after a month off work, wish I could stay on leave forever, being an infertile midwife sucks.

Hope everyone is travelling well.
    @Willowglen hope the transfer went well and that you are enjoying being PUPO!
    @megsarama I thought I had it tough, seeing most of my friends fall pregnant at the drop of a hat but being a midwife must be a real test!
    @nvandmv and @Bettie welcome, hope being PUPO is going well for you both!
    @frogpossum welcome as well and I hope this is a nice and short stay for you.
    @Rice this is my last frostie as well and seeing as we both have the same transfer date, lets get pregnant together!!!
    @Precious40, when will you have your ET?

Only got to get through the weekend then it's my turn to be PUPO!! Yaaaay!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (07-03-2014),nvandmv  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ Rice thanks for the roll call

Good luck everyone today and hope the weekend goes quickly for those with BT on Monday

AFM -- I have a skype appointment with my new FS in Sydney on Wednesday... With hopes that I can start jabbing again sometime between 14 & 17 yippie.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (07-03-2014)