Closed Thread
Page 79 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 - I'm so sorry. This is just so unfair & traumatic

@katiana - did you POAS this morning

@nvandmv & @Emsey how is your TWW going @lizlh & @Butterfly39 - when is transfer happening

@agirlikeme & @HeyMissA - how's the jabbing going...hope follies are doing their thing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 I'm so sorry. This whole process is bloody awful. But as others have said a lot of us have been there. We're here for you!
    @Rice if I was a betting woman I'd say two weeks today but I'll know more on Friday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious40 - sending big hugs xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Hopeful For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Feeling kind of numb ATM
    BT yesterday. Hcg 29 progesterone 75
    FS advises not good so come off pressaries. Science says no go. My head is all confused
    Life sux at times
    Oh Precious life does sux at times... Believe us we have all been through some sort of life suck age at some point Hence why wea re doing what we are doing... But there is a bright side... It means there was probably some sort of stickage but there must have been something wrong with the embie. So it's good to know your body is ready and willing to take on a beautiful baby but it wants to make sure it is going to be a prefect one for you... Hold on to hope and everything will work out in the end... If we couldn't handle it, we wouldn't be dealt it.. We are all strong women for going through what we are going through.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm sorry @Precious40
    @frogpossum 6 weeks! that must have been awful for you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (25-03-2014),Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies . You made me cry even more
    i didn't want to come on here and tell what had happened.... I'm so glad I did though. Thank you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Thanks ladies . You made me cry even more
    i didn't want to come on here and tell what had happened.... I'm so glad I did though. Thank you all xxx
    It's okay.... That's what we are hear for... If you can't share with perfectly good strangers who you have only met on a forum thread about ladies that are all going through the same thing... Than who can you tell that will actually know what your going through.... BIG BIG BIG HUGS AND DRY SHOULDERS TO CRY ON...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 I'm so sorry to hear that. You poor thing, what a rough ride you are having. I went through a similar thing once and it is awful. While it might not feel like it now at least there is some positive though as it does mean that your body can get pregnant and now you just need the right embie to take all the way through. Big hugs to you, I really feel for you.
    @headoverfeet Congratulations!! You weren't lying when you said you are one of those lucky people that falls pregnant easily. Couldn't happen to a nicer person. Hope everything goes smoothly from here
    @Jodes Congratulations honey. They say bleeding in early pregnancy is very common so if it's light then it's probably no cause for worry but perhaps call your clinic to put your mind at rest.

@Iizlah I am seeing a naturopath too who has said no gluten or dairy plus no coffee (she said a small amount of tea is okay which I am having pre transfer but will cut out after transfer). The gluten is hard and I have been doing more of a cut back rather than a cut out. Same with the dairy as I have read elsewhere that that is good for you so don't know about cutting it out all together. She has also ordered a whole lot of blood tests for me, one that the GP refused to do as she said she couldn't justify it. I think it might be a bit over the top but we'll see.
    I find accupuncture very relaxing (surprisingly). Have been doing it once a week for the last couple of months but am going to just do it pre and post transfer this time as it was getting a bit much.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (25-03-2014),Precious40  (25-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls - I'm sorry I haven't been on- I forgot my password and I have been quite frantic this week with worry. I'm hoping for all of your dreams to come true. I relented and did HPT this morning and it was a BFN - got blood test tomorrow - I've got no hope- but wishin you all lots of baby dust lots of love xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance yes, I've done more of a gluten cut back too. She didn't say anything about dairy. And I'm two days no caffeine, which is hard!!

Last night I caught up with a friend who told me she was pregnant. Wasn't trying, complete accident and didn't find out until 9 weeks. Ugh!!!!! I'm happy for her but at the same time....