Closed Thread
Page 75 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I was naughty and went where we are planning on doing antenatal care I am waiting for a phone call in the next few min....killing me and IM lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Jodes35 !!

And @miissalina such a hard wait but a line is a line and it is better than no line. Hang in there.

AFM still waiting for my bloodtests to pin point ovulation this week. I've half heartedly taken on some of the naturopaths suggestions. No coffee and no alcohol and only a little gluten. Has anyone else been told absolutely no caffeine??? I miss it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @headoverfeet this whole journey is one big wait I hate it!!! Make sure you fill us in on ur HCG levels when u get the call 😊 I honestly don't no what I'll do on Friday I'll be a nervous wreck until I get that call @lizlh I don't drink coffee but I've heard it helps not to drink it also I have had no alcohol since I started stimming as for gluten I don't no about that if I have PCOS it mite help in regulating hormones but otherwise no I just think eliminating foods is eliminating nutrients especially if ur body is not use to it

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh, thank you! As for the coffee thing, my fiancé has barred me from any caffeine! He's on my 'do not like' list this week!! I love my coffee!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @headoverfeet this whole journey is one big wait I hate it!!! Make sure you fill us in on ur HCG levels when u get the call 😊 I honestly don't no what I'll do on Friday I'll be a nervous wreck until I get that call @lizlh I don't drink coffee but I've heard it helps not to drink it also I have had no alcohol since I started stimming as for gluten I don't no about that if I have PCOS it mite help in regulating hormones but otherwise no I just think eliminating foods is eliminating nutrients especially if ur body is not use to it

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

Have you considered acupuncture? I swear it's what got us through this time. Even just to relax you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jodes35 I did look into it and thought if try it but with so much going on I felt it was another have to on my list I'm still considering dropping uni subjects to help me not be so stressed , did you do acupuncture?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Will do @miissalina! Still waiting...

God I could not give up gluten..it's the only thing that curbs the nausea!

Has anyone else been told no hpt when on just progesterone pessaries? My clinic this morning tried to tell me a hpt would detect progesterone..wtf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina, I did this time. Before and after and I had another session on Friday. You should find some you time and try a session. I'd never done it before.

@headoverheels, I've never heard that!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I meant @headoverfeet! Sorry!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jodes35 I think if this cycle doesn't work I'll try it next cycle did u have it a few times or is it a regular thing? @headoverfeet I've never heard of that , that's odd they'd say that, my old clinic never did BT only if ur HPT was positive did they do bloods so I'm guessing if progesterone could give false positive they wouldn't get u to do a HPT

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

15. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post: