Closed Thread
Page 73 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bind hello and good luck! The 2WW is awful isn't it. I think lots of people are in the same boat as in with their family not knowing so you will find heaps of support on here. There are some amazing people on this thread. @Nezz79 congrats!! FX they stick! Might be the first set of twins! Are you going to POAS or wait for yout BT?
    Thanks I'm going to try and stick it out until BT which is on the 4th. Last time I POAS it was a very faint pos but turned out to be bfn on BT day so was just left overs from trigger and booster shots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well congrats everyone... Looks like things are moving in the right direction for everyone @Binds welcome you will love it here

just got call from nurses... Trigger tonight at 11 pm for Wednesday EPU at 10:30 ... Pretty excited that I don't have to up at the crack of dawn... But I'm going to be starving by that time...

I have two good size follicles... 21 mm and 18 mm... And have two smallish ones that I have been telling all day today to grow... 14 and 11 this is all on left side which I thought was a non functional ovary... Rt only has two really small ones 4 and 6 so hopefully we will get a couple of Eggies and they make it all the way to et... FX still not great numbers but feel much better with this clinic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Hi everyone

sorry I pop in and read every chance I get but this thread moves so fast I can't keep up lol

Good luck to those PUPO I hope the 2ww goes quick for you x

Hugs to those who need it, wishing you all the best for next cycle x

And Congrats to those who have got their BFP's! x

Well I am triggering tonight with EPU booked for Wednesday morning. I only have 4 follies & so far low e2 levels so may only get 1-2 eggs. Bit disappointed but just hoping that they're good one/s.
    Hey Mrs Hopeful... I'm in the same boat with you... My estrogen level are really good though over 5000 I guess... I have no idea how good or bad that is, but talked to FS today and she said everything is good and she is confident shell be able to get some eggs this time around... Thinking... I only need one good one... Two would be great but all we need is some quality ... Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Hopeful View Post
    Hi everyone

sorry I pop in and read every chance I get but this thread moves so fast I can't keep up lol

Good luck to those PUPO I hope the 2ww goes quick for you x

Hugs to those who need it, wishing you all the best for next cycle x

And Congrats to those who have got their BFP's! x

Well I am triggering tonight with EPU booked for Wednesday morning. I only have 4 follies & so far low e2 levels so may only get 1-2 eggs. Bit disappointed but just hoping that they're good one/s.
    @Mrs Hopeful try not to worry hun - quality over quantity matters most Sending you lots of positive vibes for a great EPU on Wed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread has flown by... greeting s to all the newbies... congrats to all the bfps... to all the bfns..... to all the 2ww......

Afm - to poas or not to poas ???????? Im thinking tomorrow morning. .... dp and I feel positive. .. but looking at our stats.... I think its a bfn.... surely a bfp first try would ba fantastic. .......

To the poas angels .... can we have a bfp tomorrow please

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana when's your BT hun?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

katiana  (24-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    28th

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katiana GOOD LUCK xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    28th
    @katiana oh h not long to go! If you do POAS tomorrow, hope it displays those 2 precious lines

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, don't give up just yet. I have my everything crossed for you.

I hope everyone is travelling well.

AFM, I had my bt early, today instead of Wednesday. I'm 7dp5dt, positive and my HCG is 75. I was pretty happy with that! My FS said she was hoping for 50 on Wednesday so 75 today is great. I have terrible back pain today - yuck.