Closed Thread
Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Soques I'm a nurse and have heard many doctors I work with talk about genea as being at the top ATM having good pregnancy rates and secret for what they do they won't share haha but they are quit expensive I'm with next generation fertility loving them atm and resonably priced… good luck

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle
    @Soques I second Next Generation, very friendly and caring offices and not too expensive, it's worthwhile checking them out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Willowglen hope all went well with ur FET today , good luck for the TWW

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know what happens after EPU if it's a freeze all cycle do I go on progesterone tabs or just wait for AF to arrives by itself?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Does anyone know what happens after EPU if it's a freeze all cycle do I go on progesterone tabs or just wait for AF to arrives by itself?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

My freeze all cycle that I just did I didn't take any more meds (no prog) AF came on its own 12-13 days after EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bel2466 I'm thinking it'll be a freeze all cycle as FS said she's 99% it will be but I'm trying to work out if FET will fall on the week I'm away at uni which won't be good, but we shall see how it works out

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to take this time to Thank all of you that have given me feedback about doctors and clinics... I have made a skype appointment with Dr Devora Leiberman from Genea for next Wednesday... And if AF stays away that long we might be able to start a cycle a few days following that... I was so excited I was able to get into see her straight away.... So FX everything runs according to plan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (07-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your fet willowglen.
    Miissalina, my freeze all cycle I didnt do anything after epu. Pretty much just waited for af.

My first jab is tonight, I didnt think id be excited about it but I really am. Let the roller coaster begin! Also back at work tomorrow after a month off work, wish I could stay on leave forever, being an infertile midwife sucks.

Hope everyone is travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megsarama, your infertile midwife comment cracked me up 😊 , I'm currently in private practice as a practice nurse and the goal is the be a midwife but decided I couldn't do it while dealing with all of this so that plans on hold , at least u can make a joke from all this, good luck for ur cycle hopefully this is the one for you

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Just came across this thread and thought I would join in. We had our 4th FET last week, BT due next week, currently 6dp3dt and enjoying being PUPO. @Enkeli we must be around the same time through this round. re your question about keeping a positive attitude, I just keep reminding myself that everyone is different and try really hard not to compare myself with others

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahorse1 View Post
    hi girls, I have a quick question, I'm panicking! Today is day 7 of my stim cycle, day 8 tomorrow I have my first scan and bloods. Going by my past 6 cycles!! Egg pick would be around next Wednesday, so trigger Monday night but becasue it's a public holiday on Monday, there will be no scan or blood tests. I'm worried if they wait until Tuesday for blood and scans and then trigger Tuesday night it will be too late! I think I'm panicking for no reason, surely the nurses and FS will be able to work around this, won't they? I've been so calm this round, now these thoughts are ruining it!
    You shouldn't be ovulating early because the hormone suppression... But I would call your nurses tomorrow just to ease your mind... Also what public holiday is tomorrow.