Closed Thread
Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @KayzB maybe the dreams are just my over active mind but the sweats maybe is just CRINONE if I'm not the only one getting them I just thought if they tell u no to over heat ur body yet I'm sweating isn't that the same thing

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissSalina, ive been hotter than normal at night and have had my feet outside the doona, maybe a normal crinone side effect?. I always have very vivid dreams so I havent noticed anything different there..
    This thread is moving so fast and there is so much going on.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley yay!!!! As long as there's two lines that's all that matters haha @headoverfeet I had a look at it and thought about it lol I mite wait until it's BT confirmed first , what about you? @KayzB congrats for being so strong and not POAS much stronger than I was/am @Noms82 yay for being PUPO FX u get ur BFP I have kept a TTC diary the past few months it's come in handy actually @Nezz79 good luck with ET so many possibilities for little twins in this thread how exciting @MrsBubbles thank you that's so reassuring I've a million what ifs run through my mind @Rarah11 official BT is 28th can't come soon enough , will u be having a 3or5dt sorry to hear you wil have no frosties hopefully u won't need any @Rice thank you keeping up with the call excellent job this thread has grown so fast

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle
    I had two 5-day blasts transferred (one better than the other ) on Saturday so now hoping they or one of them is beginning settle in

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Miissilina CONGRATULATIONS!!! I had night sweats on Crinone. I woke up drenched! I always have vivid dreams so didn't notice them any more than usual.
    @Rarah11 Congrats on being PUPO. Hope one or both of your little embies sticks @headoverfeet that is wonderful news. so nice to hear that good things come to good people like you. Your IPs must be over the moon.
    @BaoLovesLudo so sorry to hear hon. It's tough when you get told the embies are good and get your hopes up and then they don't stick. I'm in the same situation with two supposedly goodies put back but not settling in. I guess we just have to keep hoping and believing that it can happen, we just need the right embie. Thinking of you.
    Last edited by Bellydance; 23-03-2014 at 20:19.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Rice thanks for the roll call ... There are so many marchies that dec is going to have lots of babies for Christmas presents....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Interesting to hear other people have had sleep issues. I've just been having some insomnia which I put down to lack of exercise but perhaps its the crinone and the warm weather.

Speaking of which, is anyone exercising as normal or have plans to get stuck back into it? I'm a bit unsure of when to start back up again. I guess I might wait until after BT......
    @Rice thanks, that is a big roll call for march, I didn't realise there were so many of us.

any follicle counts, egg collections, 3 day updates or transfers today?

everyone
    Last edited by Bongley; 24-03-2014 at 02:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting outside clinic for BT and scan... Hopefully will be last one before pickup

Thanks
    Reviews
    San done. Lt has four 20, 18, 14, 11 and rt had two small... 6 and 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    San done. Lt has four 20, 18, 14, 11 and rt had two small... 6 and 4
    @Soques good stuff hun! When is EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I'm busting to get back into my exercise routine - I put it on hold last week when at risk ofOHSS and I've had to tell my running buddy I can't run because of my knee... I normally don't exercise week after ET either... But after that I'm not sure...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-03-2014)