Closed Thread
Page 66 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - congrats on being PUPO...hopefully you get 2 sticky ones @BaoLovesLudo - sorry to hear of your bfn! Are you going straight into another cycle? Feel free to stick around with us @headoverfeet - yay!!! It's like there's 2 BFPs...one for you and one for your IM @miissalina - sounds like this is it! @KayzB - welcome. When is your BT? @nvandmv, @Emsey & @Agielikeme hope you ladies are traveling well

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a whole lot of happy news to wake up to. @Megsarama26 - fingers crossed for 2 little sticky beans, I am only 1 day ahead of you in TWW. @miissalina - those lines WILL keep on getting darker for you. @headoverfeet - best news ever! Such a beautiful selfless thing you are doing and for everything to be working out first go. WooHoo!
    Love and Hugs and To everyone else xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Rice! BT is on 1 April. Feels like ages away! So will try to keep myself occupied till then - tho easier said than done hey! xx

@Noms82 congrats on being PUPO! I've been so tired lately too! Def takes a toll on your body. Hope all your aches & pains disappear soon.
    How many did you transfer? Do you have any frosties left? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 congrats on being PUPO hun! Hope your lil embies implant nice & snug! Perhaps twinnies for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB - I had 1 transferred, I've never been given the option for more than 1. I've still got 4 frozen. We were pretty lucky, had 6 frostiness, 1st FET was a success 2 yrs ago, and this is our 2nd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys just like @KayzB I've have been stalking this thread I was originally in the Jan/Feb thread but it seams a lot of people from there have jumped over to here so I might as well jump on board with all you guys too.

Congrats to all those BFP coming in and I'm sorry if you've recently have gotten bfn. Good luck to all that are PUPO I will be joining you tomorrow.

I bit about me to all those who weren't on the other thread. After my failed ivf/icsi in jan and having no frosties I went on to another cycle at the beginning of this month. I had my EPU on Wed and we got 17 eggs. This is the most we have ever gotten and were lucky enough to have 14 of them fertilise! We have how ever lost 4 of them as of yesterday and we have 9 at 7-8 cell stage a 1 at 6 cell stage. FX I will be transferring 2 blasts tomorrow and possibly have some snow babies too.

Good luck everyone and baby dust to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow BFP for Headoverfeet, Bongley.

Good luck to those who are on their TWW Hope you get some lovely double lines very soon.

Seahorse I've had one BFP with an implanation bleed and one without it. So keep positive FX.

ET is set for Monday on day 3 all 5 were meeting their expected markers.

Hi Nezzz we will be on TWW together, so want frosties too.

Lots of baby dust
    Last edited by francesthecat; 23-03-2014 at 11:35.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-03-2014),headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noms82 View Post
    @KayzB - I had 1 transferred, I've never been given the option for more than 1. I've still got 4 frozen. We were pretty lucky, had 6 frostiness, 1st FET was a success 2 yrs ago, and this is our 2nd
    @Noms82 That's awesome hun, so good that you have extra frosties left. Hope this FET is as successful for you as your previous one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 hey stalker buddy! Lol such awesome numbers you have hun. U must be excited for tomorrow! Hope you manage to transfer 2 strong blasts with lots of frosties left! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    AFM OFFICIALLY a second line I can see clearly still not as dark as control like bit it's there in both FR and eBay haven't told DP yet as he's at the gym so I'm waiting for h to get home now for the thoughts of what of its a chemical like last time the usual paranoid thoughts that raise their ugly head but I have loads of uni stuff to do so ill bury my head in to that and keep testing hoping it gets darker lol
    @miissalina: My BFP with DS was so faint I really didn't believe it until it was confirmed by blood test. for you that it's for real this time!