Closed Thread
Page 65 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Çongratulations @miissalina

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Seahorse1 with my chemical I had implantation bleeding this time I don't think so but if ur using CRINONE I figured I wouldn't no since it's all clogged up there anyway I had abit of pinkish CRINONE yesterday but Barley anything and FN said it may cause spotting I am 6dp5dt and up until yesterday had convinced myself it was negative no symptoms no nothing well really sore boobs but put that down to the CRINONE as well it's hard to tell what's what last night I seriously thought I wet the bed hahahaha even DP freaked out I woke up in a huge puddle of sweat wasn't hot or humid so I don't no what that was about but I've been having hot flushes like crazy also maybe CRINONE haha it can take up to 9dpt for it to implant I've read are u on a fresh or FET?? Keep thinking positive if this ones trying to burrow in negative energy isn't good well that's what I kept telling myself.
    Thank u ladies FX it's a true pregnancy but Friday will tell that the line better get darker @headoverfeet are your lines same colour or test line lighter?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats miisalina and headoverfeet!!

AFM the naturopath yesterday was interesting. I'm going to do pre and post transfer acupuncture. But she also told me to stop all alcohol, caffeine and gluten!! Ugh!! Alcohol I get and am already doing although I'm not convinced that a wine on a Saturday night is my problem! Caffeine will be hard but i only have a cup a day so again, not sure it is a problem. But gluten!!! Also this is a bit inconsistent with what FS says which is that it is nothing I'm doing that is causing the BFN. It is just that some embryos lead to pregnancies and others don't.

Anyway, last night I had a glass of wine and fish & chips so not off to a great start.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizlh For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Congrats miisalina and headoverfeet!!

Anyway, last night I had a glass of wine and fish & chips so not off to a great start.

@Seahorse1 I haven't had implantation bleeding before. It caught me by surprise this time.

AFM hm, well my lines aren't any darker but my wee was fairly diluted this morning. Still showing up better on the prognosis tests rather than the ICs so off to buy a few more today. Luckily they aren't too expensive.

Take care everyone

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @miissalina they are lighter but I expected that for how early it is are you going to join the Dec DIG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya ladies. I've been silently stalking this thread It moves so quick! Love the great support shown by all. Hope everyone is coping well with your various stages

I'm currently in the 2ww (FET), am 5dpt. BT seems so far away, and I am trying to refrain from POAS this time around. Drove myself crazy in previous cycles analysing every twitch & symptom, Googling non-stop, POAS frantically like a mad woman willing it to display 2 lines etc! - so this time I'm attempting to take a more 'laid back' approach! hehe But will see how long it lasts..!

Anyway hope you lovely ladies are having a wonderful weekend. Happy Sunday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Good luck @KayzB

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by headoverfeet View Post
    Good luck @KayzB
    Thank you @headoverfeet! xx I have fingers, toes & everything crossed that this cycle will hopefully be the one!..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy dance @Bongley @headoverfeet @MissSalina... im hoping for great news from all the three of you soon! :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-03-2014),headoverfeet  (23-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Such a busy thread! Hugs to all BFN's and congrats to all the BFP's!! Had my FET on Friday, so now just waiting. Had some mild cramping the last few days and have a shocking headache today and so tired! I kept a diary on my TWW for my last successful FET and I had cramping so I'm not too concerned. I'm glad I've kept a record so I can compare (although may do my head in lol).
    Good luck to those having pickups and transfers in the next couple of days!