Closed Thread
Page 62 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina yep, it could be the Ovadrel, the trigger was 11 days ago. God knows why I prefer torturing myself to waiting!!
    @headoverfeet stupid sticks indeed! I'm on the progesterone pessary, crinone and my AF usually breaks through a few days before BT

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ta @miissalina I have 2 FR left, but my BT isn't until the 31st, AF is due on the 27th. I guess time shall tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @headoverfeet I've had both happen to me while on progesterone support which probably doesn't help....
    @lizlh I've had accupuncture on and off for the last 2 years but this cycle is the only time on the day of transfer pre and post... It is good for relaxing if nothing else.... They usually do it about 3 times (from my experience) during a cycle with the last time at ET - they stick needles in you and you lie there for half an hour or so

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (22-03-2014),lizlh  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah and @Rarah11 my bt is on the 2 April too!! Busy day, hope it brings us lots and lots of luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    @Tilkah and @Rarah11 my bt is on the 2 April too!! Busy day, hope it brings us lots and lots of luck
    Let's hope for a hatrick...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (22-03-2014),Tilkah  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet my AF is due 26th/27th too she stays away
    @frogpossum the things we discuss!
    @Soques things are sounding promising!
    @Kryss1224 your 4 grow nice and strong

AFM Ok. I bought a different brand of the evil pee sticks and I definitely see a faint line. Surprising early considering my embies are slow but this is what happened when I got my chemical too. So I'm not counting my chickens until my BT. If all looks well next week I will go to my GP and get a BT on thurs and get some numbers from her. I can't wait until after I get back from melbourne, it'd be like the 3rd of april before I could make it into the hospital. I'll just be going nuts not knowing.

I feel like I've managed the first big step but I need to get through AF next week.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (22-03-2014),headoverfeet  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread moves quickly. @Bongley That sounds promising you get some good strong numbers on BT day
    @Iizih I have been doing acupuncture roughly weekly for the last two cycles. I quite enjoy it as a nice relaxing time but didn't help me get a bfp. That said both times I could only do it either before or after transfer not both for different reasons. This time I might give up the weekly but try to do it before and after transfer as that is when it is meant to help most. Also saw a naturopath last cycle but am a bit undecided about whether that was worth it. Like someone else on this thread said it feels a bit like yet another medical appointment and we have so many already. @headoverfeet sorry to hear about your second POAS, hopefully the line comes back next time you test. Those sticks are evil.

Feeling the rant that people were having yesterday. It was like people were writing all of the things that have gone through my head at times.

Hope those in the TWW are holding up well. Congrats to everyone who has got new little eggies or embies. to all.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-03-2014),headoverfeet  (22-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Gosh @Bongley that does sound promising!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, how many days are you now? Did you have a 3d or 5d transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @krys1224, I am 4dp5dt

With my chemical I had a pretty early positive on POAS too I think. It was faint and it just didn't get any darker. Before my laparoscopy I had 3 BFNs and since then every transfer has implanted. I guess now the issue is egg quality due to me being an old lady

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (22-03-2014)