Closed Thread
Page 61 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Soques yay grow follicles grow @Rarah1 FX we get some twins on this thread how exiting , good luck @Tilkah yep FR since 3dp5dt every morning and then an eBay cheapy at night I swear since we start TTC I have probly brought over 1000 eBay ones u buy them in bulk lol the eBay cheap one I also did this morning but nothing on that yet but I no they don't work well because when I had my chemical the FR showed up no problem day or night but the eBay ones didn't show anything so they must not pick up small amounts of hcg my hcg was 11 and FR picked it up at 8 @Bongley what trigger did u have I no ovidrel takes 11days before it's out so if it's past the 11days could be ur little one

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry on my phone also, so will do personals later.
    I gave been feeling so crampy and bloated last couple of days. Dh was getting worried as I looked 5 mths pregnant and said I should go to docs etc. but as it turns out I was just very very constipated and once I has made a huge delivery ( sorry for tmi) I am feeling and looking much better. Lol

Congrats to to those pupo and To those still in the 2ww, hope your all being kind to yourselves. to those who need them and lots of to everyone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah my BT is 2 April too!! FX we both get the good news! I plan not to test or read anything into symptoms, easier said than done though! Also had pre and post transfer accupuncture so feeling quite good about things!
    @Bongley enjoy getting your hair done, glad the cramps have gone @Jodes35 FX for Wednesday!
    @frogpossum I'm beginning to worry about that so have stocked up on all bran, may need to call in the prune juice later ;-)
    @Soques glad the news is getting better! FX all grows nicely @HeyMissA I've not told anyone at my new work as I'm lucky enough to have my BT's before work so it's just EPU and transfer and normally one of them falls at the weekend as my FS always does 5 day transfers @miissalina hope that faint line is getting darker - FX
    Last edited by Rarah11; 22-03-2014 at 10:20.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-03-2014),Tilkah  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all. Sorry for no personals as well as I am on the IPad. Just got word from the clinic that four have fertilised!! Now FX they grow.

My mum and best mate know but I have been lucky enough jot to have to tell anyone at work as my work has pretty flexible hours. However DH had to tell his boss and colleagues as his work isn't as flexible plus he was snapping at them when they were talking about their kids and felt horrible. I still feel the pressure to keep everyone up to date with it though, which is hard especially when I don't feel like talking about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had any experience with naturopathy or acupuncture? These are our last embies so we are really trying everything so I've booked an appointment for today. Not sure what to expect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got call from nurses... Dr is happy with progress and wants me to continue for two more days... More blood tests and ultrasound on Monday. FX everything keeps growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lizlh View Post
    Has anyone had any experience with naturopathy or acupuncture? These are our last embies so we are really trying everything so I've booked an appointment for today. Not sure what to expect.
    I love acupuncture... It's so nice and relaxing... I find... My body seems to buzz once I am done.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (23-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Tilkah glad to hear you are ok, loads of sticky vibes for you
    @miissalina hope it's not just line-eye hun
    @Soques for good news!
    @Rarah11 hun
    @Bongley hopes and prayers hun
    @krys1224

AFM BFN this morning, stupid sticks. Waiting til Monday/Tuesday before testing again. I'm guessing the Progesterone will hold off my AF if eggie doesn't stick? Anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet those sticks really mess with ur head, I just keep thinking the sticks won't tell much for sure untill few days before BT so we shall see I'm out of FR tests so I'm not buying anymore until tomoro then ill test again, I always thought progesterone help AF off but I think the vaginal cream is different as I've read a few girls getting AF before BT while still using crinone so I guess it can push through if it really wants

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh I had pre and post acupuncture the last two FET and this time it worked.....don't know if its the acupuncture but I figured it couldn't do any harm

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (22-03-2014)