Closed Thread
Page 60 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ET at 8am! My little soldier is just perfect Can't believe for the first time in my life I'll be 'pregnant'

thank you for all of the comments about negative feelings, people saying stupid stuff all the time. Just want to add that I'm part of that club too and the depression hit me really hard. I love this group and how open everyone is. It's great not having to explain what you're going thru. Everyone just gets it.

Very selfish posts from me tonight. I'll be more supportive tomorrow xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck to the ladies who are having BT today and POAS

@Megsarama26 sounds like embies are growing nicely hun, hope all goes well on Sunday

@headoverfeet sounding positive to me hun, fingers crossed for tomorrow

@miissalina fingers crossed it's too early hun, stay positive, I find the threads to be a life saver for me. And please vent all you need, that's what we are here for. My mum does not know of my personal fertility struggle as recently about 2 yrs ago I had to support her through an abortion, it was the hardest thing I had ever done, if only she knew how I was feeling, what she has done to my little brother. My mum has 6 daughters, me being the eldest. I just don't understand how life can be unfair sometimes. But we have to stay positive and soldier on.

@Molros sorry you had to find out over Facebook, that sucks. I know how you feel hun, but to think that she didn't mention it and you had to find out on Facebook is disappointing. Just stay focused on you hun. The other week I had a breakdown to DF. Sobbed my heart out as I too found out that my younger 1st cousin who is 20yrs old and his gf of 1yr are having a baby. (They also has a miscarriage in October last year) Not just any baby it's my grandmothers first great grand child. And with me being the 1st grand child, I really wanted to have the first great grand child. But unfortunately it hasn't happened that way. Life has a plan for all of us, we just have to keep our heads up and stay positive.

@Butterfly39 good luck for EPU on Monday

@krys1224 great egg numbers and fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates tomorrow hun

@Precious40 FX numbers keep rising hun, good luck for BT

@Jodes35 congrats hun and great news, when is BT? May I ask what type of FET you did? I started my FET a few days ago, doing a long down reg HRT FET and currently sniffing Synarel. Then will be taking Progynova and progesterone pessaries. I have 1 lucky 3d snow baby.

@Tilkah sorry you have had a horrible week and hope you are ok. May it all get better tomorrow when you will be PUPO and you will have your lil soldier on board. Hope all goes well for ET. Is yours a 3 or 5 day transfer??

AFM: was feeling like the syneral was starting to make me go a lil crazy yesterday, but feeling quite normal today. Have been feeling a bit more hotter than usual. Also I'm eating more than usual I think I'm starting to stress/nervous eat. Will be getting back on track on Monday. AF is due next week, so I hope it goes quickly

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah. Are you ok after your accident? Good luck tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @babygirl7. My bt is on Wednesday. I had a 5 day single embie transferred on the 17th. I'm on progesterone and Progynova.

I hope you're feeling better today. I've never had to take what you're sniffing, but it sounds evil! Good luck with everything.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodes35 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 hang in there because ur little embie is 😊 progesterone is good and HCG has risen both good signs @HeyMissA because I work between two surgeries I haven't told any of my male boss doctors only the female ones as I needed them to get my blood through quick when I had chemical pregnancy in jan and I've told the practice managers at both places I kinda had to because of the time I needed off if I didn't have to I probly wouldn't have only my mum and dad know my partners parents don't I don't like the questions as I feel pressured and judged by ppl @Jodes35 yay that's good news trigger should be out so it should be a baby positive @Tilkah I hope ur week gets better hopefully all the bad luck is out of ur system now, hope ur ok after the accident @babygirl7 I am so sorry u had to ensure that that's absolutely horrible you must be so so strong to support ur mother through something so close to ur heart I honestly couldn't imagine what that would be like hopefully ur little angel isn't to far away xxx hugs
    AFM 5dp5dt POAS was hmmm I dunno I looked negative but then I did the hole held it up to the light and at a certain angel I THINK I see I faint second line lol I don't no I could be imagining it like I have before so tomoro ill test again and it should get darker if I did see it and it wasn't just a squigley line in my eye haha

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (22-03-2014),Precious40  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies... Personals are a bit hard to do on the iPad... So know that I am thinking and praying for everyone for good news for those in the tww or hugs for those that need it...

AFM- better scan results this morning... Three follicles on the left ovary which we thought wasn't working, but it's hard to get to and could only be seen through the top... Right has two pretty small ones, so waiting to hear what FS and nurses have to say later today about next plan of attack... But it's all better news than last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apologies for lack of personals

Had transfer today. 2 day 5 blastocysts (1 not as good as the other) and a couple of morulas waiting until tomorrow to see if they would be suitable for freezing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Today was supposed to me first day back and had a car accident on the way. Ended up with whiplash in my neck.
    Poor @Tilkah- I hear you! DH & I decided to go on a holiday during our first TWW. Had a car accident (not our fault) on the way to the airport. Still made our flight because we'd been going to visit my dad in hospital on the way. Spent the first couple of days of our 'holiday' visiting doctors, x-rays, chiropractors & the police (reporting accident). My car got written off (and I'd had it from brand new and was very attached to it). It was such a stressful TWW, and then to get a BFN at the end (although we didn't get the HPT confirmed by a blood test- will always wonder...) just topped it all off.

Hope you are okay other than whiplash and still okay for ET.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (22-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Rarah11 will you be my testing buddy? My lone soldier is on board too. 5d perfect blastocyst. Hubby doesn't want me to POAS but I've been wanting this for sooo long. I don't think I could hide the results from him either. My BT is the 2nd of April. @Soques my FS could only see 9 follicles and even as I was about to go under he was only expecting a small PU. But there were hidden ones and he got 11. My fingers are crossed for you that the same thing will happen to you xx @miissalina are you using FR.? I can just see myself testing as often as I can til I get the right answer hehe.
    I'm ok after the accident, mild whiplash in my neck, but the car can't get fixed until May. Luckily today's plans are bed rest anyways.
    To everyone else and I hope your journey's are taking you to your desired destinations xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, I am on my phone, getting my hair done, so also apologise for lack of personals. Feeling much less crampy today. The tests are still very very faint and quite likely to be evaps I think, just odd that it's on all of them. Anyway, I won't worry until Monday. Sorry to hear about car accidents and stress, we don't need that right now!