Closed Thread
Page 59 of 122 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A question for everyone - does your work know and if so how many people at work?

I told my immediate boss (who is fantastic with it all) as I do turn up to work late and have to take off to pick up meds on some days. Will also need days off for EPU. I hadn't told my team though but they've been getting worried seeing me attend lots of "medical appointments", lots of blood tests and then my melt down this week. I don't want them to all know, but not sure what to tell them. Also my next manager up doesn't know, I don't think he'd be overly sympathetic and if this continues on for some time I think i'd have a stern talking to about absenteeism.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 that sounds really positive Your progesterone is very high, surely thats a good sign...I think the fact its gone up is really good

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're all doing well.

I'm 4dp5dt with a single FET. I POAS this morning and tonight and got BFP both times.. I'm taking Progesterone (800ml) and Progynova.

Anyone else get a BFP this early??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious thinking of you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @HeyMissA I told my boss the first time around that I was going to have to go to lots of doctors appointments and take some drugs that might make me a bit mental. I didn't specify IVF. So I think he knows what it is this time around. None of my workmates would know, I just rock up late. But then I do keep to myself at work a fair bit.

hi Jodes35 a BFP ! Congrats!! I'll be 4dp5dt tomorrow along with a few others I think. My test today was inconclusive.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodes35 View Post
    I hope you're all doing well.

I'm 4dp5dt with a single FET. I POAS this morning and tonight and got BFP both times.. I'm taking Progesterone (800ml) and Progynova.

Anyone else get a BFP this early??
    I've gotten one a 8dpo before but as Bongley this morning I got an inconclusive test this morning at 5dp3dt. I'd say as long as your not on any hcg boosters your UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley, thank you. I hope it's real. How are you feeling? I was worried because my boobs weren't sore? I'm a google addict, so I'm comparing myself to google symptoms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Jodes35 sounds real to me!! My boobs never got sore last time I had a bfp, mind you they just don't generally get sore. Plus its early days I guess. I've been cramping and spotting today which is very confusing but that's not new! It really is too early for AF so I'm hoping its some kind of implanting or breakthrough bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @headoverfeet.
    @Bongley that sounds like implantation. Fingers are super crossed for you both, for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMissA View Post
    A question for everyone - does your work know and if so how many people at work?

I told my immediate boss (who is fantastic with it all) as I do turn up to work late and have to take off to pick up meds on some days. Will also need days off for EPU. I hadn't told my team though but they've been getting worried seeing me attend lots of "medical appointments", lots of blood tests and then my melt down this week. I don't want them to all know, but not sure what to tell them. Also my next manager up doesn't know, I don't think he'd be overly sympathetic and if this continues on for some time I think i'd have a stern talking to about absenteeism.
    I have only told 2 friends in my office. I told my immediate supervisor first so she can make up excuses for me if i happen to go all hormonal and crazy and to reassure the big bosses that all is good. I ended up telling the second so that the first had some backup if needed. Both women are also close friends too.
    Having said that, I've had the week from hell. EPU Monday, but also had Tuesday to Thursday off with med certs due to illness. Today was supposed to me first day back and had a car accident on the way. Ended up with whiplash in my neck. So both girls have had there work cut out from having to cover me lots :-) sorry for going off track xxx