Closed Thread
Page 58 of 125 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. @Butterfly39 it will be a 5dt, booked in for Tuesday at this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley o maybe it's implantation bleeding 😊 I think it's abit early for it to be the witch ur hormones would still be up
    @Soques good luck tomoro hopefully things have started rolling along nicely

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure which thread I'm meant to be on so I'm jumping on a few. After yet another BFN i'm straight into another natural FET. So I'm just waiting and waiting for my levels to rise and my transfer date to be booked. Which I expect will be the first week of April.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lizlh welcome

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (21-03-2014),Soques  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Seahorse1 o I hear you that totally hit the spot not liking the pity I get it at work at EC or ET or an appointment just that look and the hiiiiii which is so obviously meaning u poor thing how are u today I know they are being nice and don't really no how to be supportive but I really hate that look too

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Soques  (21-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Welcome @lizlh

10. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - great early start. how exciting to get a good response. @headoverfeet - wow, hopefully it gets darker for you over the coming days.
    I just took my first ever IVF injection! Not sure if it's for starting or that I've ended up at this point.

Protocol was changed last minute from a down reg to an antagonist cycle (I think - been a bit of a day). So i've gone from thinking i'll be delayed another month to starting today. Fertility centre was really on top of it today. I just turned up to declare AF but they did blood tests and ultrasound so the FS had all the info to potentially start me straight away, which he did!

My response to the "just relax" comments has been that I was totally relaxed when I started because I didn't even know I had fertility problems but I didn't get pregnant then! Or It's totally medically based and my system is so F**** that relaxing won't help. It makes me the angriest, especially when it's from my mum who works in the medical profession.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love how u ladies are so open and honest. Soo refreshing. Nobody really understands what we go through and have been going through except us

BT results.... Inconclusive again. Hcg 19. Progesterone 81. The FS isn't giving up on me yet. Back Monday for another BT
    I hope I dont get AF this weekend. It's going to be a l o n g. Weekend
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow @Precious40 , going back again! Still it sounds like your embie might be hanging in there, it was 12 before wasn't it? Come on embie!!

Welcome @lizlh ! Hope your visit here is short and sweet

and @MissHeyA wow, what a turn around! Bet you are glad to get the ball rolling after all that messing around. So you're going to be triggering in about two weeks then?

Yeah, I've heard the 'just relax' line too. It's very dismissive as though you are making a fuss. I say the same thing "i was pretty relaxed the first 18 months and it didn't happen then" Also, someone always tells you the story of someone doing IVF, stopping and then getting preggers naturally. Oh great, another natural pregnancy story, just what I want to hear! *rolls eyes* I just try to remember that they mean well.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

lizlh  (22-03-2014),Rice  (21-03-2014),Tilkah  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 - 24 would have been doubling and it is meant to double every 2-3 days so you're not far off doubling in the right time frame. Hold on little emby!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)