Closed Thread
Page 57 of 122 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feels girls, I was working at a women's prison during my first rounds of ivf. It was soo hard seeing women fall pregnant repeatedly and have their babies taken off them or only care about them when they were inside again!! My sister also is able to fall pregnant just by thinking about it, which is hard not to be jealous of.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @frogpossum sounds like my sisters; their partners only have to look at them across the room and bang, they're pregnant. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slowly going insane! Very crampy, which I can't remember from last time. I am already watching every sign, although I know it's all the pregnyl boosters. Feel like af is on its way, but is probably a bit early. Really just the usual 2ww madness!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum when is your BT scheduled for? Pregnyl boosters are the worst aren't they, you don't know if its your body or the pregnyl. Crampy can be good though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies... I feel the same way and what got me even more was the fact
    People would say to me... Stop worrying and stressing about it and it will just happen. Well it won't and it hadn't so I had to stop talking to those people it made me so mad.

AFM- blood tests and scan again tomorrow morning to see how I am fairing hoping that we see some follies this time around... And man... I was sooo tired yesterday slept all bit about 3 hours of 24 yesterday and all through the night.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Well, now I'm spotting, that explains my cramping today. Its quite odd as its very early. (3dp5dt) Oh well, I will ignore it for now and hope its just hormones/implantation. I've bled through every cycle (including the successful one)

thanks for listening ladies........

Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @frogpossum sounds like my sisters; their partners only have to look at them across the room and bang, they're pregnant. How are you going?
    This is us truly, we do know how blessed we are..I know not everyone who is blessed does but some of us do girls, if I could rub it all off on you I would in a split second unfortunately I can only do what I can

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (21-03-2014),Molros  (21-03-2014),Soques  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @headoverfeet, the fact that you are doing something so precious for another family shows you are not the same as some familys who just keep procreating and shouldnt. Sometimes us girls just need to vent about the injustices of the situation we are faced with.

I dont know how many times "thoughtful" people have said "just relax, go on a holiday, dont think about it, have more sex". I dont want your god damn advice... ive tried all of those things *pulls hair out and invisions kicking said people*

I think while we might be fragile and vulnerable at times, I also think we are among the strongest people ive ever known. We seldom give up, we support and encourage each other (all while battling our own demons) and when we eventually get there (through whatever means we all have to take) we will know a different sense of appreciation for life.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (21-03-2014),francesthecat  (21-03-2014),headoverfeet  (21-03-2014),Just One Wish  (22-03-2014),Molros  (21-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (21-03-2014),Soques  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques, good luck for scan and bt tomorrow. :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 you are so right. It really used to pi$$ me off people saying just relax it will happen, you're thinking about it too much etc etc so I (tried) to relax and (tried) not to think about it too much and guess what, it still didn't happen. And I don't mean to be rude to people but seriously, if you're having tracking, tests, sex at the right time its pretty impossible not to think about it......especially when in the 2WW every month....

Thanks
    Reviews
    And it's even worse when your sister is able to have kids back to back... With no issues... (Well I won't say no issues... She was pregnant with twins this last time, but only one survived... THE other had three chromosome 18s) but she has two beautiful boys... And she's telling you to have more sex... Well it doesn't work like that for us... It would have never worked for us... And that's so hard to take... Cuz believe me if I didn't have to spend thousands of dollars to have my baby I wouldn't... But since it's pretty much our last option we don't mind... And will spend as much as we can get our hands on if it comes to that..

Love you ladies... Glad to finally vent to people that know how I am feeling...