Closed Thread
Page 49 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Precious40 hang in there Hun it's not over yet FX

After my comment on Accupuncture I found another one round the corner from my house who actually will work Saturday for transfers, I popped into the clinic and she was really nice! so I will have one before and after (which I have not done before as they worked did mon-fri, and if you couldn't get an appointment well that was your issue) , had BT this morning as they are monitoring me for OHSS which appears to have stayed away as well as checking my progesterone levels as it was very high before retrieval ( which is not ideal...) tomorrow I should also find out how my embies are doing and if I'll transfer Saturday!
    @francesthecat I'm sorry to hear that Hun FX all grow well

@Butterfly39 getting away from it sometimes is the best idea but dam those mossies... They love me too!!!
    @krys1224 I've only ever had a general but I think some if the girls have had a local - GLAD

@HeyMissA hope you get some answers as to why, it must be very frustrating!!

GL to everyone else

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Rarah11; 19-03-2014 at 19:52.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    @Rarah11 - I'm thinking of trying the scratch (and I believe @Bellydance might be too) would love some more info...what cd was it, pain involved, recovery etc??
    @Rice and @Bellydance - I'm so sorry to hear that AF came. I now how awful it feels. Look after yourselves. I had the scratch yesterday on day 21. I'm due to start FET when AF comes. As rarrah says, everyone's different, but I must say that I found it quite painful - despite having a sedative beforehand! I'm probably not the norm tho as apparently I have a narrow cervix and it makes ET and scratch quite difficult. However, it was only painful at the time and haven't felt anything since. Besides, who cares if it hurts if it works. Oh and it only cost $75 before Medicare :-) tbh my FS wasn't keen on doing it as he says it's not proven to work - I opted for it anyway and praying it makes a difference this time x

Me: 34, hypothyroidism
    DH: 33, azoospermia
    Nov 2013 ICSI #1 with frozen TESA. 8 EC, 2 fert, transferred 1 day 3 embryo, BFN.
    Jan 2014 ICSI #2 with fresh TESA. 7 EC, 3 fertilised. Transferred 1 day 5 blast - BFN. 2 x day 6 frosties

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer123 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @francesthecat oh no, that must have been so disappointing to hear, not another thing to deal with I hope you get a good fert rate today
    @Precious40 they made me wait a whole week before testing me again last time but I knew something wasn't right. Lets hope your numbers are on the way up.
    @krys1224 yeah, I've just had the local at EPU, they gave me something like valium and pethadine too and it was fine. They get you to stay there for an hour afterwards and I had a little snooze. There was barely any bleeding either.

AFM No news here, just going quietly crazy!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

krys1224  (20-03-2014),Precious40  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    double post
    Last edited by Bongley; 20-03-2014 at 04:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I haven't POAS as I hate them! Just waiting til BT, hopefully the witch doesn't arrive first.
    @HeyMissA I would be angry at the clinic too and ask q's about why are they placing you on that protocol if you know you don't ovulate!
    @Precious40 I'm praying and hoping it's a late implanter and your numbers start to rise. I know my clinic likes to see numbers above 10, so you're definitely not out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 have my for you. I hope your numbers keep rising or they can at least give you an answer either way @HeyMissA, that's just not good enough from your clinic- this whole process is stressful enough without not being listened too! I hope your FS can sort something for you today x @justonewish I won't be POAS either, I'm having pregnyl boosters and just too confusing when it will be out of my system. It's always been difficult for me too because I've always had a chemical or a positive, and both look the same on the sticks Better to wait and be sure.
    Hope everyone one else is traveling ok, sending you all heaps of And hopefully I will be joining those in the TWW in a matter of hours

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (20-03-2014),Precious40  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum my fingers are crossed for you Hun. I am starting to think the same way. My lone soldier is keeping up with the plan and is 8 cells today, day 3. I'm trying hard not to get too excited but on Saturday I will get to start my first ever TWW

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 I am crossing everything for you, I just feel your pain having to wait until Friday. FX the levels rise @frogpossum good luck, is your ET today? @Tilkah thats great news hun I think you're allowed to be a bit excited, its going to plan for you this time @Bongley I hope the 2WW is being kind to you @Seahorse1 how are you holding up? @miissalina my BT was only 11 days after transfer too, better than having to wait the full 2W I reckon! @rainbow brite good luck with your eggies, I hope you get the news you are after today

FX to everyone xx

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (20-03-2014),Precious40  (20-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (20-03-2014),Tilkah  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well am officially pupo! Not a great embie, only 4 cells on day 3 but has no fragmentation and looked like it was about to cleave again, anyways what will be will be!! Now I'm going to chillax in bed for the arvo and hope it snuggles in!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum congrats on being PUPO, stick little embie, stick

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (20-03-2014)