Closed Thread
Page 48 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

I had my EPU today 8 eggs 6 mature so they have injected the 6. But they advised us DH sample was not good enough for HA sperm selection. So who knows what if any will grow. This has never happened before so just another rotten horrible thing to worry and cause more stress.

Sorry to read that AF has come for Rice & Belkydance

HeyyMissa that's totally BS your clinic don't blame you for being show mad !! Hope you can get some answers .

Sorry for lack of better personals on my phone at the doctors .

GL to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance @Rice sending hugs your way

@Just One Wish good luck Saturday
    Good luck @MrsBubbles, you never know, this might be the one
    @Soques, mine were slow developers too. The nurses kept telling me slow and steady wins the race, so I hope so!
    Hope your three fertilise and grow fast over the coming days for you @rainbow brite

@francesthecat, wow, 6 mature eggs. That is great! Hopefully they fertilise well and the doctors were wrong about DH’s sample.
    AFM, just had the call and I trigger tonight and EPU on Friday. I had 10 follicles on the scan this morning – 6 were above size, 1 was close and three were a bit smaller. First cycle, so have no idea what to expect. Has anyone else just had a local anaesthetic for EPU? That is all they give me on the trial I am on.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (20-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (19-03-2014),Soques  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley - thanks. The nurses initially spoke about going on the pill but said to stick with this protocol for now. I'm unsure if i'll have to now wait until next cycle, to go on the pill for a month and then start the month after that or if i may be still able to do something this month. So frustrated... you wait and wait and wait, only to have to wait again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeyMissA Must be so frustrating! Seems like a crazy protocol if you KNOW you don't ovulate! I suspect I don't ovulate (ovulation prediction test kits and the expensive Maybe Baby saliva test thing never showed anything). Hope you don't have to start again and wait another month- there's enough waiting in this game as is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies,
    I need ur help
    I finally made the call as its BT day today
    And its inconclusive 12.7!! So it means nothing the nurse says. Come back on Friday for BT. Pretend today didn't exist
    OMG. I am Sooo freaking out
    Has anyone had this?
    will it be another chemical pregnancy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 - the same thing happened to someone in the jan/feb IVF thread and by the second BT it was a good BFP. Hopefully it's a late implant rather than a chem for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HeyMissA For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    Ladies,
    I need ur help
    I finally made the call as its BT day today
    And its inconclusive 12.7!! So it means nothing the nurse says. Come back on Friday for BT. Pretend today didn't exist
    OMG. I am Sooo freaking out
    Has anyone had this?
    will it be another chemical pregnancy?
    Oh, how stressful!!! Rise, numbers RISE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Frances - sorry to hear about your sperm debacle ... That really sucks. Hopefully they will grow anyhow

i had 6 eggs growing at my first scan Monday, still jabbing until next scan Friday. Climbed up to a waterfall today to pass the time, it was beautiful until I was attacked by Mosquitos, hehe.

Precious - hang in there, hopefully ur embie is getting down to business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    @Bellydance - sorry this cycle wasn't the one - I totally get where you are coming from with acupuncture - it's so expensive and out of my last 5 cycles one of 3 that I didn't do it on I got a BFP ( had to terminate later for medical reasons) so I'm in two minds... I had the scratch done this time and will hopefully transfer on Saturday so watch this space!
    @Rarah11 - I'm thinking of trying the scratch (and I believe @Bellydance might be too) would love some more info...what cd was it, pain involved, recovery etc??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice View Post
    @Rarah11 - I'm thinking of trying the scratch (and I believe @Bellydance might be too) would love some more info...what cd was it, pain involved, recovery etc??
    It was set up like having a Pap smear, and then they insert a long needle and 'scratch' it is about 5 seconds of pain. afterwards I felt fine and went straight back to work - not as bad as I was expecting tbh but everyone is different. I compare everything to a hy-cosy and this was like a walk in the park compared to that!

And you book it in any day after CD 20 to make sure you have ovulated

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Rarah11; 19-03-2014 at 19:33.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Rice  (19-03-2014)