Closed Thread
Page 45 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rice I'm sorry to hear AF arrived - have you got plans for next cycle (I usually jump straight in to planning next one for distraction)
    @Soques I'm thinking of you. Everything about this process is stressful! Hopefully it's just a slow start - FX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Soques  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rice really sorry to hear that , getting stuck into the next cycle is what I do too, although it takes FOREVER as its a long down regulation. And last time my period didn't turn up for 8 weeks before I could start....8 WEEKS! They gave me provera to kick it off and this time I'm waiting 4 weeks + 1 day then I'm necking the provera. (gee, I'm already planning the next one)
    @Soques how far into your cycle are you?

AFM Got the usual call this morning to tell me that no other embies made it to freeze. SO. Then there was one.

Even though it was very much expected, I can't help but think it reflects on the slow one they put back in too. To say I'm not expecting this embie to stick is a bit of an understatement. I am a bit of a glass half full girl unfortunately

Anyway, good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for all of your kind words and advice yesterday ladies. I really appreciate it all xxx. @Rice and @Bellydance huge hugs for both of you and I hope you both are able to stick around with the thread. Although I understand 100% if it gets to much for you.
    AFM this mornings wake up call was much better than yesterday. My lone soldier is behaving and doing what he should! 5 cells already If he knows what's good for him, he will always be doing what he's told.
    Looking forward to hearing more good news from the rest of you today.
    To all xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice and @belydance so, so, so sorry to hear about the dreaded witch arriving, be kind to yourselves and go get pampered, that's what I did last time, spent the day getting my hair done, mani and pedi! Bliss.
    @missallina I haven't POAS as I hate the disappointment of seeing one line and I figure would rather see the witch turn up!
    @Tilkah that's right your embie will be listening to you for the next 20+ years
    @headoverfeet I too think what you are doing is so amazing and wonderful x
    @Bongley stick little embie stick!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Just One Wish For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (19-03-2014),headoverfeet  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I am cd9 but only 7 days from first and only inject of FSH (elonva 150). I am thinking they will definitely tell me to start taking more FSH when they call today. Hope they don't cancel on me... As I am not sure how that will work with the hotel we are staying in at the moment.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice, im so sorry af arrived. Is it too soon to think about your next steps or do you plan to go again? I still read along with my sept buddies from last year (the preggo ones stuck around). But I get if its too hard to stay.

I got the call from the nurse just now. Out of our 11 eggs, 8 were mature. 6 of those fertilized (I wish we didnt do icsi cause our fert rates have been the same without it). I can call back on friday to see how they are doing. Still hoping for a day 5 transfer but will be called earlier if they are dropping like flies (and they usually do-or at least did at melbourne). This is the part where I find out if monash's emby culture really is different/better as I have been previously told.
    I had so many hopes and dreams that monash would magically fix things but so far these have been our worst stats since starting ivf, not to worry though. Every cycle is different.
    Im still hopeful that 1 will make it to transfer. Well, my fingers are crossed anyway.

@ babygirl7, yay for sniffing today!

Hope everyone else is travelling well.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (20-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow... Just heard back from clinic... Nurses are so wonderful. Start taking 300 Puregon tomorrow with my orgalutran 250 and they had me do one click only on my ovidrel trigger shot once every three days as my LH was a bit to low...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and scan again on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBubbles, good luck for et today. Fingers crossed its a sticky one! Sending lots of babydust your way.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

MrsBubbles  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance and @Rice so sorry ladies sending you both huge @Rarah11 hope ohss is still no where to be seen and your embies are growing nicely. @Bongley as a fellow frosty virgin I know your disappointment, but at least we know that we can still have a successful cycle
    @ Tilkah and @Seahorse1 We all have that miracle 1 and it does what it's meant too @Mrs Bubbles On transfer today. @Soques sounds like your new clinic is really looking after you. Those follicles start growing with lots of wonderful eggies. @Megsarama26 Fert rate sounds pretty good to me, but then anything would at the moment. I hope they keep dividing and you end up with lots of day 5 blasts. @headoverfeet I hope your not sending yourself too crazy yet. Sending you lots of
    Sorry for anyone else I've missed and

Afm my 1 embie is doing what it's meant to, so so far so good. I will be having transfer tomorrow if it all continues. Not sure if I should get anyone to come with me tomorrow, just for moral support, I have this fear that I'll get there and they'll say sorry, no transfer

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (19-03-2014),Bongley  (19-03-2014),Tilkah  (19-03-2014)