Closed Thread
Page 44 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance I hope u start to feel better it's defiantly an emotion rollercoaster of ups and downs.
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning how to dance in the rain.
    FX ur emby is growing u just don't no it yet

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-03-2014),Bellydance  (18-03-2014),frogpossum  (18-03-2014),Precious40  (18-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the congrats ladies! Hang in there @Bellydance 6dp5dt is super early. I did get a very faint positive that day but it was so faint you had to squint and hold it up to the light! It's definitely not over yet. Ah the evils of POAS but we cannot resist them!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (18-03-2014)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Rice
    for a bfp hun
    @Just One Wish
    I hope she stays away for you!
    @megsarama
    Hope you get a good fertilization rate hun xo
    @frogpossum I agree, chin up hun xo
    @Seahorse1 Good luck xo
    @Bongley Good luck to you too hun
    @MrsBubbles
    @Bellydance plenty of time hun xo

AFM 2dp3dt the progesterone is making me feel nauseous and dizzy so sorry for the brief replies, 3 days til we start poas. Caught up with another surrogate and her IM (Intended Mother, the babies mother) today which was fab fly home tomorrow too!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (18-03-2014),Just One Wish  (19-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (18-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance, fingers crossed its just too early still.
    @heatoverfeet, honestly what you are doing is so amazing, I wish there were more people in the world like you. Hope the tww isn't sending you batty yet. Hows your IM feeling? @Precious40, GL for bt tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you. @Bongley, congrats on being pupo. Im sorry the emby is not what you were hoping for but I hope its a little fighter for you and settles in for a full 9 months.

Sorry I havent included everyone.... going in and out on the phone with 3% battery.

Thanks for the support messages today. Im feeling much better about it all now. Its just such an up and down thing. My mum came over with a big bunch of roses and my husband has been so sweet making food and buying trash mags and just doing little things to make today easier for me.

Oh, and special mention to @Rice for the roll call. I really hope this is your month.

Lots of luck and hugs to everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (18-03-2014),Bongley  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the words of encouragement. It really does help to have you lovely ladies offering support.
    Unfortunately AF has just shown up so looks like it's over for me this month.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bellydance I'm sorry "The physical side of things has actually been easier than I was expecting but the emotional rollercoaster of waiting for so many stages and getting your hopes up each time is so much harder than I thought it would be." Yes, this is exactly how I feel about it too. The buildup and let down is crushing. Be kind to yourself Belly.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    @heatoverfeet, honestly what you are doing is so amazing, I wish there were more people in the world like you. Hope the tww isn't sending you batty yet. Hows your IM feeling?
    Aw thanks hun xo so nice of you to ask after IM, she is spinning out that they are going to be having another baby, we are sitting on the couch sharing a block of chocolate watching early embie develoment videos on youtube tww not driving me batty at all lol might be because I know its too early for symptoms and now the progesterone is masking them I'm not even looking.
    Last edited by headoverfeet; 18-03-2014 at 20:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen big congrats hun

@Megsarama26 great EPU numbers hun

@frogpossum stay positive hun, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@Seahorse1 yay for being PUPO, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@Rarah11 that's great you have 5 embies hun, I hope the OHSS stay far far away. Will you be having 3 or 5 day transfer ?

@Bongley yay for being PUPO, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@Tilkah 1 is all it takes hun, finger crossed

@MrsBubbles I glad you frosties had defrosted for you, hope all goes well tomorrow for transfer,

@miissalina glad to hear you have 2 snow babies aswell

@Bellydance I'm sorry to hear hun, it's sucks, stay positive and good luck for your next cycle

@headoverfeet I agree with @Megsarama26 you are an amazing person for the special gift you are giving. A true inspiration

AFM: I can start sniffing in the morning yay, looking forward to it. I'm feeling this thread is going to be very lucky this month

Hope everyone is doing well

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-03-2014),headoverfeet  (19-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (19-03-2014),Tilkah  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to read this @Bellydance. Are you going to have you're BT done sooner? Do you have plans for another cycle, or is it to soon to think about??

I'm in the same boat...spotting last night & full AF arrived right on time first thing this morning (pregnant woman at my train station was probably wondering why I was giving her death stares ).
    Anyway, nurses are letting me do BT today which is good - want to draw a line under this cycle & start getting organized for next round

I usually slink away from threads once I'm out but this is the nicest bunch of ladies so I think I'll hang around to cheer from the side lines (& live vicariously through the BFPs) if that's ok with all x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (19-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Rice and Bellydance, hope things move in the right direction for you next go around.

Afm - had some disappointing news today (maybe) not sure how to take it really. Came done to Sydney last night to start the monitoring process. Had blood work this morning and ultrasound. The scan tech, couldn't see any folicles at all today. So not sure if I should feel worried and up set or if it is just to early for me as I am appearing to be a slow poor responder. --- so will wait to see what the nurses have to say later today.