Closed Thread
Page 43 of 122 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tilkah View Post
    Tears :-( Out of 11 good eggies only 1 has fertilised. DH won't answer his phone and I've got noone I can talk to. Scientist said the sperm just isn't binding at all? What does this mean? Do you think when they inject the sperm straight in will work for us? I guess now we know why I haven't fallen pregnant naturally. :-( I hope there is better news for everyone else this morning
    Poor Tilkah- so disappointing. I would agree that ICSI is the way to go- that's what we had to do right from the start (poor motility and poor morphology of DH's sperm). But one embie is all you need if it works- it could be the one! When is your transfer? to you. I think 5 eggs was the most I ever got, and 2 good embies from them. Such a numbers game. I really had my hopes up with lots of follies on the scans so was super disappointed at the numbers of eggs and then embryos. But we have DS- it only takes one to work! Hang in there. Hope you can talk to your DH soon.

(replying with quote finally working!)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    Well only 1 fertilised .. I will be having a day 3 transfer on Thurs. I'm pretty shattered, I've always had day 5 transfers, so have no idea what's going on.
    Not very hopeful just feel like this whole cycle is a write off
    Don't give up frogpossum- it only takes one to work. Hang in there.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    @Tilkah. ICSI is the only way we go. Ours don't mix very well either

I've been a bit quiet . No symptoms this last week. BT tomorrow . I'm not feeling very positive. Feel normal. Although not very hungry at all
    im Sooo anxious it's killing me. I POAS way to early and scared to do another one. Only one more sleep but it's soo far way

Congrats to all on BFP and those in the TWW. That time kills me

Bug hugs to all xx
    @Precious40- I had no pregnancy symptoms at all with DS, and didn't really feel pregnant until I could feel him move, a long way in! So no symptoms doesn't = BFN. Hang in there!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Megsarama26 View Post
    @Tilkah, im so sorry to hear your news. Hopefully your fertilised emby is a winner for you. Its such an emotional journey isnt it. Icsi will hopefully be a winner for you.

Afm, out of epu and I should be overjoyed but im really disappointed and almost had a little cry (which is stupid). Out of our 35 follies we have 11 eggs. It was our biggest number of follies and least amount of eggs... I feel like im running out of eggs and my amh last year was 24. I should be happy though cause 11 is still a great start. Guess ill just wait for tomorrows call. Im so over ivf.

*sorry for the downer post*

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    @Megsarama26: I cried after my first EPU- only got 5 eggs from at least 12 follies. Only 3 fertilised and only got 2 good embies. But you only need one good one! Hang in there. Pretty sure my AMH tested in single digits when we started our journey, so 24's not so bad. for good fertilisation rates for you. Nobody ever tells you you'll spend your whole IVF journey waiting for something. So frustrating. Hang in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Precious40 losing my appetite (especially for meat) was one of my first symptoms, I didn't notice anything before the BT
    @justonewish yeah, I have been going gangbusters trying to get fit and lose weight as I know it will be harder when preggers. I will try to lose my final few kilos if this doesn't work too. Speedy 4 days for you.
    @frogpossum try not to give up hope, for you
    @krys1224 I think because it only improves the rates of the ones that need it. I had ICSI done on my second cycle and the fertilisation rate didn't change so it didn't make sense to pay extra for it.
    @seahorse I would have really liked an 8 cell at day 3! You have a good one there
    @francesthecat you have had such horrible luck, you are so strong. Yep, they loaded me up on valium it was great. you really deserve a break after all that you have been through
    @Rarah congrats on your 5 embies!
    @megsarama I so understand, its a let down when you seem to have gone backwards (or even just stayed the same)
    did I congratulate you @Willowglen? if not here it is! Congrats!!!

AFM:- Transfer today, there were two contenders left. I have a one on board. A very early blastocyst, (as usual) it had just started to compact. The doc was rough with the speculum > I was hoping for a better blasty or more left but its pretty par for the course for me and I'm not expecting the one left to freeze tomorrow. I'm feeling quite negative, I have since day3 but I am still hopeful at the same time. It might even be good that I don't get my hopes up too much.

Next phase:- POAS starting from Sat!

good luck everyone.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (19-03-2014),Precious40  (18-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my call from the clinic and both our frosties have defrosted successfully- yay! They will transfer the best one tomorrow morning and re-freeze the other one in case this cycle doesn't work (we're planning on stopping at 2 kids).

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good news @MrsBubbles, I didn't realise they could refreeze them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Precious40 keep ur hopes up u no they say things happen when u least expect it @justonewish have u POAS yet?? I'm day 2 of my TWW and already POAS twice lol I'm just testing to see when the trigger will be out its crazy it really does drive u insane @Willowglen congratulations wishing u an easy and healthy pregnancy @Rice it's so close 😊😊 FX for a BFP @megsarama that excellent I asked my FS yesterday y mine kinda dropped off I thought by have so many collected 19, I'd have heaps she said less is better it's quality over quantity @frogpossum good luck I hope this one sticks and who knows a change in routine may be what ur embryo needs @krys1224 I asked my FS same thing I swear she must hate appointments with me I ask so many questions normally have them on paper and she said she gets better fertilisation rates with normal IVF , ICSI is better if u have a fertilisation issue because it's overcomes that I was so worried mine wouldn't fertilise I asked for ICSI but she was adamant shell only do it if IVF was poor or didn't work @Seahorse1 welcome to the TWW and GOODLUCK @francesthecat good luck with EPU hope it goes smoothly @Rarah11 that's great news FX they all divide perfectly to day 5 @Bongley woo congrats welcome to the TWW haha must join the POAS addict forum @MrsBubbles good luck with ET tomoro
    So much happening how exciting
    AFM clinc called and I have two frozen blasts , very happy 😊 we can't exactly afford to go straight into another round if this one doesn't work so it feels good to know they are there just in case so I POAS and triggers still there but I don't think it's out until Saturday anyone the the real fun begins

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Just One Wish  (19-03-2014),Precious40  (18-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Good news @MrsBubbles, I didn't realise they could refreeze them.
    @Bongley we didn't know they could refreeze them until our appointment with FS at the start of this cycle. It's good news, that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have been feeling a bit sad the last couple of days. I POAS on Sunday (6dp5dt) and got a BFN . I'm starting to wonder if this will ever happen for us. Although, Willow your story gives me some hope (congratulations by the way. Very happy for you).

This is such a difficult process at times. The physical side of things has actually been easier than I was expecting but the emotional rollercoaster of waiting for so many stages and getting your hopes up each time is so much harder than I thought it would be.