Closed Thread
Page 42 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah, im so sorry to hear your news. Hopefully your fertilised emby is a winner for you. Its such an emotional journey isnt it. Icsi will hopefully be a winner for you.

Afm, out of epu and I should be overjoyed but im really disappointed and almost had a little cry (which is stupid). Out of our 35 follies we have 11 eggs. It was our biggest number of follies and least amount of eggs... I feel like im running out of eggs and my amh last year was 24. I should be happy though cause 11 is still a great start. Guess ill just wait for tomorrows call. Im so over ivf.

*sorry for the downer post*

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 11 eggs is a good number, FX you get them all fertilised. You're probably upset too cos of the drugs etc, I remember when I woke up after my EPU I cried too. Hopefully now you have changed clinics your luck will change. FF for good news tomorrow and an ET soon
    Last edited by Molros; 18-03-2014 at 11:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well only 1 fertilised .. I will be having a day 3 transfer on Thurs. I'm pretty shattered, I've always had day 5 transfers, so have no idea what's going on.
    Not very hopeful just feel like this whole cycle is a write off

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah and @frogpossum - hopefully the one that has fertilised for both of you performs amazingly!

This may sound like a stupid question, but if ICSI improves fertilisation rates, why don't they do that everytime?
    Last edited by krys1224; 18-03-2014 at 11:11.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (18-03-2014),Tilkah  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum hopefully the one that fertilises is the one - fingers crossed
    @Tilkah I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you get hold of your DH soon, it's so hard when this journey is not something you share with lots of people! as I said above it does only take one and if not you are better placed next time, following our first IVF we've done ICSI everytime it's one less thing to worry about I guess
    Last edited by Rarah11; 18-03-2014 at 20:16.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Megsarama26 - try not to be too hard on yourself 11 is a great haul hope the feet rates are good - you only need one I have fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats to Willow on your amazing BFP.

Thank you Seahorse. I hope that your emby is your lucky one good luck for your TWW.

Megas that is good egg numbers you just need one good one.

Good luck for BT Precious.

I'm crazy nervous for EPU FS is letting me have a good dose of Valium before hand as I'm gonna be so scared to get on that operating table. After what happened last time I'm just keep telling myself I have a new FS and things will be different.

Lots of baby dust everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got update from the lab - from the the 8, 5 have fertilised which I am ecstatic about as that is a good start for me, I usually only ever get one to blast and transfer so maybe I'll get a frosty this time!!! I'm also waiting to see if I get OHSS as the clinic is calling me today to check on me, my DP keeps asking me how I am... Currently I feel fine and it's a day after EPU and have been Following some of the great advice I've received on the forum so thanks ladies lets hope it stays away...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 thats awesome news, yay!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the congratulation ladies.
    I have to agree with @Morlos too this cycle I had absolutely no symptoms either and was sure it hadn't worked. Even didn't fully believe the POAS! So don't give up! It's not over till BT day. @Dreamer123 I did a couple of things different. I did acupuncture for the first time which I think was the main difference. I had also gotten fit and eating healthier and lost a bit of weight. Also I insisted on a natural FET cause I always feel so awful on the drugs. I did have progesterone but it's ok. Dr wasn't keen but turns out I was right!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

Dreamer123  (20-03-2014)