Closed Thread
Page 40 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    I'M PREGNANT
    I'm in shock!
    Thank you all so much for your support and for keeping me positive
    FX to everyone who is going through this journey and I look forward to heaps more BFP's! xx
    Congratulations @Molros For a smooth sailing 9 months xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Megsarama26 good luck for EPU hun

@Molros big congrats hun, awesome news yay. I start sniffing on Wednesday eekkk, getting excited

@Soques hope your feeling better

@Rarah11 well done hun, great EPU numbers, got my fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates hun

@Seahorse1 got my fingers crossed for your embie hun, hope it all goes well

@Tilkah greats pick up hun, lucky 11, fingers crossed for great fertilisation rates hun

@miissalina yay for being PUPO hun, hope the tww treats you well and sending you sticky baby dust. my fingers crossed for your embies. Please stop googling and rest up hun. I'm sure everything will be fine. My clinic doesn't do a guided ultrasound, on my stim cycle he didn't use a ultrasound at all

@Bettie sorry to hear, big hugs

@MrsBubbles I'm doing a HRT FET aswell. I start sniffing on Wednesday and have to start Progynova tablets when AF arrives next. good luck for FET Wednesday, are you transferring the 1? How many snow babies do you have?

@Rice thank you for doing a wonderful job with the roll call

@Motherwillbe congrats for being PUPO, sending you lots of sticky baby dust

@francesthecat hello and good luck for EPU on Wednesday hun

@rainbow brite good luck for EPU

AFM: looking forward to start sniffing on Wednesday, glad to be doing something instead of waiting.

from babygirl7

🌈 loads of baby dust to everyone

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babygirl7 For This Useful Post:

Molros  (18-03-2014),MrsBubbles  (18-03-2014),rainbow brite  (18-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been reading along all of your journeys. Well I had my BT yesterday and it's a BFP for me!!!!
    Im still in shock! Can't believe it's finally happened. I just want to say to all you ladies yet to get your BFP keep the hope. It happened for me after 4 years and 5 transfers that were all BFN. If it can happen for me it can happen for everyone! Good luck to everyone else still waiting. This was the longest 2WW of my life but I got there in the end! Hoping to see many more BFP to come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen congrats that is excellent news am so pleased for you! It's great to hear it does happen after multiple attempts! Hope the next 8 months go smoothly for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks babygirl7, yay for sniffing on wednesday :-)

Willowglen, congrats! That is fantastic news. This really is a lucky thread so far.

Bettie, im so sorry for your bfn. Hugs.

Afm, just waiting for epu now :-)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Megsarama26 For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tried a different browser but Reply With Quote still didn't work...

babygirl7: We have two 'snow babies'. They are defrosting both today and will put the best one in tomorrow. If the other one is good they will re-freeze it. This is the only time you really can't wait for AF to arrive, isn't it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBubbles For This Useful Post:

babygirl7  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Willowglen congratulations, enjoy every minute
    @Megsarama26 good luck with pick up, I hope there is a lovely number written in your hand.

Afm just awaiting for the call back with fert rate, I have everything I look like a pretzel lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tears :-( Out of 11 good eggies only 1 has fertilised. DH won't answer his phone and I've got noone I can talk to. Scientist said the sperm just isn't binding at all? What does this mean? Do you think when they inject the sperm straight in will work for us? I guess now we know why I haven't fallen pregnant naturally. :-( I hope there is better news for everyone else this morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear ur news @Tilkah but try to look at the positives now u know why things haven't been happening u can address this issue and fix it
    My FS said to me that sometimes for unknown reasons sperm and egg just don't want to play it just doesn't happen I was petrified and ICSI overcomes that issue so the fact that yes it does fertilise and shown in ur 1 that did fertilise that chances of ICSI being the answer for u are so high I think ICSI is ur answer , FX ur one that fertilised is ur little bundl of joy

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (18-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tilkah our first cycle was horrendous because of the same thing, had much better results with icsi. Hopefully your 1 fert eggie is a winner though xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Tilkah  (18-03-2014)