Closed Thread
Page 36 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 and @frogpossum sounds like a mixed bag of results All my hubby keeps saying is that we only need 1. I don't think he quite understands the drop off rate from here. My EPU went a lot better than expected. Went to sleep having been told to expect 6-8, woke up with an 11 on my hand I don't know how many are mature but will wait for phone call tomorrow to find out how many have fertilised.
    Sending positive vibes for all BT results coming through today! This is our month xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tilkah For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros -on the edge of my seat...waiting to update roll with ur BFP @Rarah11 & @Tilkah - great egg numbers...hoping your bub is in there

@Seahorse1 - crossing everything for your one little embie

@frogpossum - hoping you get 100% fert rate

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (17-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Tilkah & @Rarah11 great results!
    @Seahorse1 I hope you have a good strong embie tomorrow. I will have 1 transferred tomorrow too, the rest will probably not make it. Despite good numbers initially I have never had any to freeze. At least I don't get disappointed by that anymore.

for tomorrow @frogpossum fertilise little egg! Fertilise!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (17-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tilkah great numbers! Fingers crossed for good results!
    @Seahorse1 and @frogpossum i know it's tough but only takes 1 ( I've only ever ended up with 1 to transfer on day 5) and I find this more stressful than TWW but at least it's shorter.... Fingers crossed for some good fertilisation !

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (17-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (17-03-2014),Tilkah  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miissalina
    good luck today -I had 15 eggs collected - 9 fertilised and went up to day 5- 2 eggs transferred then the rest did not make it to freeze- on TTWW
    Good luck to all of you and would to hear how you all get on Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros if u are getting positive with the cheaper brand HPT I would assume its a positive good luck and hopefully they don't take too long getting ur results to u @Megsarama26 good luck with EPU hopefully u get lots of mature eggs @Bongley my fingers are crossed for u this waiting game is surely enough to drive u crazy @frogpossum keep ur hopes up it's not over yet my fingers are crossed for u @Rarah11 hopefully the dreaded OHSS stays away drink plenty of fluids and rest up , congrats on the great haul of eggs @Seahorse1 sending u lots of luck hopefully u have one strong emby to back @Tilkah congrats on the numbers hopefully lots are mature and fertilise
    Lots happening today and tomoro which is so exciting 😊 good luck to everyone
    AFM one made it to blast and another 5 are a day behind so they will call me tomoro to tell me how many have made to freeze
    I'm officially PUPO ,yay.
    I'm abit worried though as they put in the catheter ECT and flushed it to see if the embryo was officially in aaannnddd it was not lol so they put it back into the catheter and back into me and flushed again and was then inside I'm worried though that all that playing around with it or the stuff they flushed the catheter with will harm my embryo any advice on this?? I just assumed they all popped out first go

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-03-2014),Rarah11  (17-03-2014),Seahorse1xxx  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you 😊 @Emsey I'm hoping this one sticks … so anxious lol

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina my first transfer was an escapee. The doc did explain to me that sometimes they don't transfer first go and they always check to make sure it's gone. Sure enough the little bugger had gone back down the tube. My partner and I had watched 'Escape from Alcatraz' the day before so now we call all the transferred embies 'Clint'

The doc always double check to make sure it's in, I haven't had an escapee since that first one.
    Last edited by Bongley; 17-03-2014 at 13:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Bongley at least u can laugh about it I guess it can't be too bad I wouldn't be the only person it happens to I did notic though after she removed the catheter a second time abit of blood on it and since I love google and it says horrible things apparently the blood and negatively impact implantation so now I'm scaring myself even more and I should just stop googling stuff!!!

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

15. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros, not long to go now! Hopefully it is fantastic news for you
    Good luck to all those that have had the transfer or EPU. @Megsarama26 good luck tomorrow

AFM had my third scan today and they found one around 18, a few around 15 and some around 10-12. I have been told I need to take a couple of top of doses of FSH for the next two nights. Another scan on Wednesday, then probably EPU on Friday!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to krys1224 For This Useful Post:

Molros  (17-03-2014)